Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Reviews (8 642)
8 642 results
7 892
7 892
All reviews zip lining extreme canopy tour off road chicken fajitas cenote swim bungee swing roller coaster afraid of heights atv ride a lot of fun adrenaline rush great adventure super fun sink hole highlight of our trip these guys upside
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 8 642 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on this tour the first week of January. It was one of the best tours we've been on. Our guide for the day was Dennis and he was great. You don't often have a guide from Arizona when you are in the middle of the Mexican jungle, LOL. We were picked up promptly at our hotel and there was only one other couple in the van. The ride from a Puerto Morelos hotel was about 30 minutes long. When we arrived we were greeted by Dennis, escorted to sign our waivers and given our wristbands. We then went over to get a locker ($10 with a $5 refund when you return the key). The locker was large enough for 2 bags with towels for 4 people. We then took some pictures with some tropical birds and then we headed out on tour. We walked to a large open air bus and were taken over to the atv's/utv's. We had 2 single ATV's for my daughter and I and one 2 person UTV for my husband and son. The track was awesome. The first part was great and we got to go fast. The track was muddy and it was awesome! We then stopped at two different cenotes, were given a nice "picnic" snack (complete with a little picnic basket) and people swam (we didn't as it was January and COLD water, LOL). We then did a second track through the jungle which had lots of branch obstacles, rocks etc throughout the path...it was GREAT but NOT for the faint of heart. After the amazing ATV tour we took the bus back and were escorted to the Margherita making area. Everything was set up, we made two Margherita's (delicious) and SO MUCH FUN!! Using the shaker, strainter, etc made me feel like a jungle bartender. Then we made our own guac with a morter and pestle. We haven't had so much fun in a long time!! GREAT tour that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time with Hugo and his team! The zip lining was fun. I was nervous to go on the Tarzania but glad I did. The entire staff was super friendly and encouraging. We ended with a dip in a cenote and then a chicken fajita lunch. We booked through BD Experiences, who provided our airport transfers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Zip lines were amazing! The staff was very friendly and communicated extremely well. There were many activities within the program and a lot of things to see.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hugo from Selvatica is amazing!!! He made sure our experience was unforgettable. We will absolutely be back. I cannot recommend this place enough. 10/10

1  Thank katrinkab2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

We had a really good time at his place, everything is authentic and natural. We had a blast really recommend it. I want to personally thank our guides Hugo, Juanelo They were really helpful and friendly. If you’re in the area this is a place to go