12 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (4 130)
4 130 results
2 713
2 713
All reviews la bodega palapa restaurant activities director hotel zone full kitchen vacation club bedroom suite beach area ocean view isla mujeres spring break swim up bar great beach night life lounge chairs family vacation great vacation
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 4 130 reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Great please for families with kids very welcoming And accommodating, hotel is Being cleaned sanitized and updated. Also very accommodating do to COVID-19 testing requirements for USA travelers, had our test done at the hotel free of charge. This hotel was better than the ones that are all included.

1  Thank orlis2021
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the community. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Hotel staff was very covid aware - felt quite safe and clean there! Highly recommend. Most happy with the poolside service: Matias,Martin, Manuel, Max, Alegria, Jose and Ricardo, Alex, and Coque. Attentive but not pushy and very friendly. In addition Laura, and Eldwell were very helpful as Concierges and Jonathan was an excellent bellhop. Great Job!

1  Thank trpadvsumm18

I would like to thank you for your preference. I am glad to know that you had a memorable experience at our beautiful property. I will be sharing your congratulatory words with our staff, I am certain this motivates all of us to keep searching for excellence in service.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel the staff was friendly and helpful. Really enjoy the activities offered by Santino he made our day fun and was interactive with us. I loved his Zumba class. Will stay again at this location.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dianacG2786LQ

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

It’s a cheap place to stay with a beautiful beach. There’s pool with a swim up bar and 3 jacuzzis. The rooms are ok nothing special about them, a little run down and the beds are very firm. My biggest problem was the staff at the entrance, they take any opportunity to try to talk into a time share. That was really annoying, they take way too much precious time from enjoying yourself. It doesn’t matter how many times you tell them you're not interested they will still call your room at 8:00 AM to try to get you to sit down and talk with them. They bribe you with free breakfast, vouchers, and discounts and even when you keep telling them “NO” they look at you stupid. So don’t plan to stay here and getting good sleep after your tours or nights out. And no, there’s no way you can avoid them!! They stand right at the entrance and right by the elevators. It was a horrible experience for my family and I. Good thing we only stayed for 3 nights and went somewhere else.

2  Thank noemir130

I really appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback. Your comments allow us to concentrate our efforts in those areas in which we can still improve our service levels aiming at a more pleasant stay for you.

I am truly sorry to know that we made you feel uncomfortable, please accept my most sincere apologies. I assure you that we are taking specific actions to avoid similar situations in the future.

Fiesta Americana Cancún Villas

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Great food here! We visited for a diving trip and the service and the cuisine was great :) Jorge and Jose were two of the staff we got close with! They were so kind, helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Jorge can make great drinks and Jose had great recommendations for things to try.

1  Thank isabellebM9203TD
M Sanchez, Director General at Fiesta Americana Cancun Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021