49 people are viewing this hotel
US$453
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
US$451
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
10 998
1 831
10 998
1 831
All reviews hidden garden hand massage mb restaurant habanero soup aka bar minute foot massage egos bar room service sushi station rice art siete restaurant colored rice swim up bar ocean view chef francisco towel hut beach bag
Selected filters
167 - 172 of 13 782 reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2021

The staff, especially Aminal make the trip special for all. The food is great and the service is better. We enjoyed all the restaurants and really enjoyed the live music since we haven't heard it in so long.

2  Thank TrentWenn
Alfredo Santamaría, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Trent, allow me to thank you for taking your time to share your review on TripAdvisor, especially for your kind comments about the great service provided by our staff. It's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations.
Thank you again for all your kind comments, we all are looking forward to welcoming you back.

In Laa’kech!
Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

best hot dog ever, friendliest server ever. we love lupe so much, we saw him our second day of the trip and have came back everyday since. we definitely will come back whenever we visit cancun again! we love lupe ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mykennar
Alfredo Santamaría, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are completely honored to read that your visit to Live Aqua Cancun was more than enjoyable and lived up to your expectations.
We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about the hot dogs from Guadalupe
We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Guadalupe was amazing, the service was great the food was delicious. Always greeted with a smile. Service was quick the chicken sandwiches we so juicy. I had a great time would definitely come again. !

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Queenvacations

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and emotional review. At Live Aqua, we pride ourselves in the service and the standards followed in order to achieve our guest's satisfaction.
Guadalupe will be very happy to read his name on your review!
Thank you so much for your loyalty, we expect to see you very soon.

In Laa’kech!
Alfredo Santamaría

Reviewed 20 July 2021

I love this Hotel , every time that I go to Cancun I stay in Live Aqua , very clean, the rooms are very comfortable , the restaurants have a variety of foods , good location , the pools are huge , all the staff are very nice , I met Marcelo at the Buffet and he was very educated and Kind with my family a real gentleman . In general I recommend this Hotel to everyone.

2  Thank mannyp836
Alfredo Santamaría, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Dear Manny, thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced at Live Aqua Cancun.
I am pleased to know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, highlighted by our service. Marcelo will be very happy to read your comments.
We hope you come back soon, the sun and the pool will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 20 July 2021

I stayed at Live Aqua for a week with my girlfriend and two friends and let me tell you, THIS PLACE IS SO AWESOME. WILL BE COMING BACK (maybe even next month now that I am addicted to this fantastic resort and experience). If you are debating between two resorts in Cancun, just book Live Aqua and start planning the trip.

Food - 10 / 10 -- they have a few restaurants on the property that are all fantastic. The Mexican restaurant was amazing, we went the first night and let me tell you, wow. (Get the beef stew or beef stew quesadillas, you won't be disappointed). The other restaurants were great as well. I saw a review on here that said the Italian place was like Olive Garden and I am here to tell you thats absolutely not true. Is it Michelin star Italian? Nah. But its pretty darn good, and I am picky when it comes to Italian. All the lunch options are equally fantastic, the food by the pool is quick and awesome and the Mac and Cheese in the Aqua Lunch is way too good (I probably gained four pounds off this alone). I think my friend ordered a ceviche every hour at the pool, that's how good this stuff is. The breakfast has made me hate the cereal I am going to have to eat this morning, thats how stellar that was. OH AND THE TACO AND CREPE GUYS - the two heroes of the experience. If you don't get at least one ceviche taco and a crepe (throw some bananas in there) you have done Live Aqua wrong.

Service - 10 / 10 - BRING CASH TO TIP. Everyone does such an awesome job with service that my only complaint is that I didn't have enough cash on me to tip everyone (a personal flaw). The servers at every restaurant are so nice, the pool servers get to know you if you sit in the same spot every day. You are treated top class the whole experience. You are there to eat and drink? Trust me, the servers make sure you will always have a beverage in hand and a plate of food in front of you. They do a really great job with service.

Pools - 10 / 10 -- the pools are all different temperatures and all are great. I saw a review that someone complained about the pools being too hot and am thoroughly convinced that they must've only gone into the hot tub. The pool temperatures were great, the pools were always clean and everything you would ever want out of the experience.

Rooms - 10 / 10 -- we didn't spend a ton of time in the rooms but I know people care about those things so here is my quick review. The room was modern, extremely clean, the shower was great.

4  Thank gdoesvacations

Thank you so much for your preference! I am highly satisfied to know that you had a wonderful time and that we did everything to make your stay as perfect as possible with the great service of all the people working at Live Aqua Cancun.
I will personally extend your special comments to all the areas involved for their extraordinary performance.
We appreciate greatly your loyalty and warm comments, and we look forward to your soon return to your home away from home.
Regards,