“Great first experience SUP!”

SUP Cancun Paddle Boarding
More attraction details
Owner description: Instruction, rental and tours at Bahia de mujeres, between Cancun and Isla mujeres is this beautiful bay, flat water makes it ideal for beginners, crystal clear water make long distance sessions so amusing you can go for hrs, occasionally with some wind we get fun waves, the weather closes the deal, come visit us!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to go paddle boarding, without much planning. Called around 11 and asked if we could rent the boards - spoke to Luis who recommended we have a lesson, and about 45 minutes later we were on the beach getting ready to start. Our lesson was from Pancho, who was wonderful. After getting used to it, We ended up paddling out to the “blue water”, about 20 minutes out against the current, and went for a swim in the beautiful water. Overall great experience! Don’t forget to bring cash - they don’t take card.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Once my family and I landed in Cancun, I contacted Luis and scheduled a one hour lesson. Originally, my sister and I were planning on doing it together therefore, we used the website to pay. Unfortunately, my sister got sick and could not join me for the lesson. Luis was VERY accommodating. Overall, my first experience SUP was great because of Luis. Would highly recommend to any other beginner who would like to experience SUP!

paddleboardcancun, Owner at SUP Cancun Paddle Boarding, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Im glad you enjoyed your lesson thank you very much for you nice words

Come back soon

Gracias

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Top notch. It’s our first time in Cancun and our second day was spent with Luis stand up paddle boarding. We made reservations for two people, got a receipt to confirm and instructions on where to report. Once we arrived we went to the information desk and were brought back to the hut that coordinated the activities. Luis kindly greeted us. His english is great! He let us know what we were in for before, and during. The lesson was very personal (both beginners) because it was just my boyfriend and I. I have to say Luis was very patient through it all. I can absolutely say that my first time experience doing SUP with Luis was a success.

2  Thank Katheleen N
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My husband, 16 yr old daughter and myself took did a tour with Luis. My advice would be to communicate with him in advance by email or via WhatsApp to make arrangements as we had difficulty at first finding his location and parking. He responds quickly! Don't forget your towel, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. :-)

1  Thank Softballmom45