“Be sure to contact in advance”

SUP Cancun Paddle Boarding
More attraction details
Owner description: Instruction, rental and tours at Bahia de mujeres, between Cancun and Isla mujeres is this beautiful bay, flat water makes it ideal for beginners, crystal clear water make long distance sessions so amusing you can go for hrs, occasionally with some wind we get fun waves, the weather closes the deal, come visit us!!
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My husband, 16 yr old daughter and myself took did a tour with Luis. My advice would be to communicate with him in advance by email or via WhatsApp to make arrangements as we had difficulty at first finding his location and parking. He responds quickly! Don't forget your towel, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. :-)

1  Thank Softballmom45

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Went and rented a SUP board and did a class of SUP yoga with an amazing instructor, Julene, who spoke really excellent English. Would definitely recommend as it was an amazing experience doing a yoga class on a paddle board!

Reviewed 31 January 2015

Three ladies went out with Luis, one Nevis and two fairly inexperienced! We went out and learned,and had a great day with a two hour standup boarding! Luis is a great and patient instructor. Allot of fun and laughs too! We will be back again! Highly recommend spending the time with Luis out on the water! Lovely! Fabulous! Fun! Barbara

1  Thank LakewoodDenver
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Great service and atenttion, in my first class I learn a lot and saw great views! The place is beautiful because it is The. Est Beach in Cancun, after this Great adventure Paddleboard is my favorite sport and hobbie, don't miss this expirience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Luis at SUP Cancun paddle board gave three of us a lesson and took us way out into the ocean on an amazing beautiful day! He gave clear, concise lesson in the cove, and then we ventured out. As he realized we were capable and comfortable on the boards, we continued out to the gorgeous light blue waters. He is fun and very helpful. I have paddle boarded in Waikiki, HI, and it was great as well. This board trip with Luis was FABULOUS! What a great way to spend a couple hours in Cancun. He makes it safe and is very accomodating and understanding! I cant' wait to go back again! Thanks Luis! Barbara

2  Thank LakewoodDenver