38 people are viewing this hotel
1 260
9 515
3 156
1 260
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar red lounge yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations ocean view personal butler sushi tacos butler service
Selected filters
198 - 203 of 14 791 reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Rooms are outdated , AC broke late at night, food is ok , in some restaurants , coffee stations close very early since from 7 am to 11 am , then open againg at 4 pm and close at 7 pm ,,, POOLS ARE GROSS (attached pics), I even got ear infection I had to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics !!! They need to improve a lot .....

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Danayfrank
Paradisus Cancun, Owner at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Danayfrank,

Thank you to share with us your comments about your most recent hosting experience.
We are sorry that this has been your perspective of the services that our hotel offers. I can assure you that your comments will be share with everyone involved in order to provide an appropriate follow-up.
Paradisus Cancun is always in search of continuous improvement in order to offer the best accommodation experience for all our guests.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again so that you can enjoy these improvements and thus enjoy together with us the wonders that the Mexican caribbean has to offer.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Overall this hotel is beautiful, service is wonderful, and the people are very welcoming and made as feel as home. Safety protocols for covid -19 were great and we felt safe. I would have liked the beach to be cleaner because it was full of see weed and we could not swim.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to know that all the services that our hotel offers filled your expectations and we thank you from the heart for having chosen us as your host hotel.
We hope this is one of many vacations that you spend by our side, enjoying the wonders that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer.
We hope to see you again very soon, remember that in Paradisus you will always have a place full of people who will receive with open arms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional assistance on your next trip to Mexico.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful, right on the beach, excellent service. A special thank you to Manuel who exceeded our expectations for service in our palapa on the beach! Also daily room service in a time share was a huge perk. Would definitely recommend Paradisus for others vacationing in Mexico.

Dear Kim O

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us at the Paradisus hotel. We are very happy to know that the time you spent in this wonderful destination you was able to enjoy it in the company of your loved ones. All our collaborators devote a lot of effort and love every day to all the things they do, all with the sole objective of create unique experiences for all our guests. I want to thank you for recognizing and appreciating this work. I can assure you that your comments encourage us to continue offering the best that we have. We hope that in the future you give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again so that you can enjoy the great wonders that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional assistance on your next trip to this wonderful destination.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

The Paradisus Reserve is always an excellent vacation. The resort is very clean and maintained. The Stef was our concierge and she was amazing, she took care of all our needs. She took care of our dinner reservations and answered and questions we had. Food and service was all wonderful. We can’t wait to come back.

Dear Safari53752468123

Thank you for sending us your comments about your most recent experience with us. We are happy to know that the good service, and the excellent services that our collaborators offer, fulfilled your expectations.
I would also like to thank you for highlighting the good work of our colleagues. I can assure you that your comments will be shared with all of them and we hope that the next time you visit us you give us the opportunity to be your hosts again so you can enjoy once again the great wonders that only Paradisus can offer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information on your next trip to Mexico.

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I are in our 30’s and had a wonderful vacation at Paradisus Cancun. This is our first visit to the Cancun location (we typically go to Paradisus Punta Cana) and we will certainly return in the future.

I was worried about covid but this hotel was spotless and took every precaution! Never once did I see a mask even come below the staff’s nose, even outside! They cleaned surfaces with a cool UV/spray device! I’m pretty particular about covid protocols and they did an amazing job!

We found that upgrading to The Reserve Section is well worth it! The Reserve lounge is beautiful and has delicious snacks! The Reserve staff is top notch and they made our vacation with their wonderful service. We would like to highlight some staff that really stood out. Diego is a fantastic manager and really cares about the service and guest’s experience! Thank you especially to Moises and Jhony for making us smile and providing great service at La Palapa. Oliver is one of the hardest workers I’ve ever seen and we really appreciated him and all he did to make our time there fun and special! Thank you Yamil, Oscar, Julio, Reuben, Valeria, Diego, and Josue for your professionalism and service! Also Max and Lucas helped us each day with reserving the cabana which we were able to easily reserve everyday! They were so kind and set up towels on our cabana daily! We really loved having the beach side cabana one day! Also highlight to Sergio for mixing up so many awesome cocktails! The pool at the Reserve was huge and never overly crowded! It was amazing !

I am Gluten free and I was beyond impressed with the care that each restaurant took to meet my needs, especially at La Palapa! There were plenty of options for me and I was so grateful to the staff being so attentive to my dietary needs! Our favorite restaurants were La Palapa, Enso, and Capella (gluten free pasta and the panna cotta was an amazing dessert).

I visited the Yhi Spa twice for a massage and was very impressed with the quality of my massage and the service! I also got to enjoy the hydrotherapy afterwards all by myself. Izmel was fantastic!

Other highlights included visiting Ginger Bar for cocktails and doing a yoga class on the beach with Minguel!

Overall the hotel is very beautiful and unique with the lighting, plants, and wood decor! The Reserve section smells amazing! The ocean is beautiful and we loved having an ocean view (heard ocean view doesn’t get as hot as Lagoon). Thank you Paradisus for another beautiful and memorable vacation!

Room tip: Don’t wait in line at the front lobby check-in if you booked The Reserve- ask to be directed to the Reserve lounge
1  Thank D407UEemilyc
Paradisus Cancun, Owner at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear D407UEemilyc,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and honest review, and for having your holidays in our hotel.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your holidays so much. It was such a pleasure reading your pleasant and positive comments. Without a doubt, reviews like yours encourage us to continue working harder and better for our guests’ experiences at our hotels are always enjoyable and great. Definitely, we will share your comments with the staff, they will be so happy to read it.
We look forward to meeting you again in the near future. We will do everything possible you have a great and memorable holiday next time.
We hope to see you as soon as possible in Cancún.
Thank you very much for stay with us and for your comments again.