73 people are viewing this hotel
US$449
US$514
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
11 368
1 945
11 368
1 945
All reviews market cafe bluewater grill preferred club sea salt piano bar preferred level the dragon the blue water grill secrets resort entertainment team dragons restaurant preferred room steak olio restaurant coffee bar honeymoon suite greeted with champagne
Selected filters
157 - 162 of 14 367 reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

This resort is the best! Awesome service and awesome food! Entertainment and night life exceeds any of the other resorts we’ve stayed. Alejandro in the Italian restaurant was great and Edgar always has something fun going on! This is our second time here and we will definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Naybecakes
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

This was my first all inclusive resort in Cancun and it was, for the most part, wonderful. I booked the master suite ocean front and without question the room didn’t disappoint. I’ve stayed in suites at the ritz and the jw and this was equal if not better. If you like views it doesn’t get better. Some notes..
1) I loved the butler service. Convenient for room service, reservations at restaurants in Cancun, scheduling Covid tests etc. they were attentive and very helpful. Erick, Armando and Yuri were all excellent!
2) I loved the spa. Hydrotherapy and regular massages. Appointments available and helped with the back pain from the mattress.
3) I rarely stay all inclusive because I like good food. After learning that Cancun restaurants are pretty spectacular, I thought breakfast and lunch and coffee and drinks included would be a good idea before splurging on dinner and I have to say, this worked well. Burgers, wings champagne, omlettes were all decent. Especially in the preferred club areas where you can catch a sweet sunset. As was the drink service in the beach cabanas. Trips to Harry’s, Rosa negra etc made for a sweet trip!
4) there were some minor negatives. I’ve had good coffee in Mexico so I know it’s possible. Why are they serving that watery coffee flavored drink?
I already mentioned the bed.
The cabanas could be nicer. I’d be happy to pay to reserve especially if they had some nice comfortable, updated chairs.
Overall, my plan worked perfectly and I would definitely stay here again. Steve was always roaming the main floor and remembered my name after telling him once. The hotel itself was very clean and there were no kids. We managed some excursions and always felt safe in every regard. Until we meet again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank jonam123412
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Third year in a row vacationing here! We love it here! Great service and drinks! Special shout out to Eulyses at the bar. BEST lemon drop martini! The Cafe staff made us feel very special...Alberto, Geiger, Elvira and Bernabe. My hesitation for the future however is the preferred pool which We LOVE! However for the older folks, disabled, etc. this pool is not friendly to get in or out of. The ladder to get out has very thin metal steps. I actually went home with a foot problem due to the skinniness of those steps. This pool needs an easier in and out access.

Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank Lovesam1985
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Francisco from Yasuri, is the man! The food is so out of this world, I ate here two nights in a row and just finished my lunch. Francisco really went above and beyond to make my dining experience one that I will never forget! The second night I ate here it was my birthday. He gave me the most delicious dessert as a birthday present. He is kind, thoughtful and a kick ass waiter. Thanks Francisco for making my experience a very happy one. I hope management knows what a great waiter they have!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JEvans401
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

The food was excellent and highly recommended, Vicente our server was always on top of our drinks and food...outstanding service. The Secret roll was delicous! The ambiance of the restaurant is also something to look forward too.

Date of stay: April 2021