Reviews (1 532)
1 532 results
All reviews juan bolio sunset royal sunset world other hotels small hotel shuttle service free shuttle restaurant staff sister properties swim up bar quiet resort all inclusive package lobster dinner special thanks time share presentation cancun vacation relaxing vacation
88 - 93 of 1 532 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here but I was able to experience their wonderful customer service and beautiful quiet place on our last night. Again I like to thank Jose (he works there) for finding my husbands wallet, I wasn’t able to thank you personally cause we are flying back home that day. The waiters specially Jorge and Herme (I hope I got your name right) you are both awesome. Again we are going back to this wonderful place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Maribeth L
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for your visit and for sharing your experience. See you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. It’s a small quiet hotel and the perfect place to relax. Our favorites at the bar are Adrian and Reynaldo. They made the best drinks ever! Our waiter was Jorge and he did a great job. The entire staff took great care of us and made us feel so welcome. We will be back soon! ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Climber782529
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that you will be back. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Quieter than other resorts/hotels around (which is what we requested). The staff is friendly, attentive, responsive, and diligent. While the property only has 1 restraurant, the variety and quality of the food is outstanding! Our room was very comfortable. Although not on the beach, shuttles are available for transportation. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit!

Room Tip: all the rooms have a pool view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doctora1959

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is so amazing!
Good good good good good!
The staff are outregeous good! Santiago Briseno is so polite!!!!!!
I loved my room! I loved The service! I love The pool! I loved everything!
They are so friendly!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FernandaS1199
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My wife and I checked in for a week at Laguna Suite and it was wonderful, ambience and privacy is perferct for a couple,restaurant service was excellent, staff are friendly, Jorge (waiter) is very professional always with a smile on his face and Kaylla ( front desk) as well. Reynaldo and Adrian gave us a good service also, overall the Kitchen and Dining Team was excellent!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marlon125
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review and for mentioning your favorite employees. We hope you will visit us again in the future.