US$198
US$569
HotelsClick
Reviews (1 407)
1 407 results
All reviewsjuan boliosunset royalsunset worldother hotelssmall hotelshuttle servicefree shuttlerestaurant staffsister propertiesswim up barquiet resortspecial thankslobster dinnerall inclusive packagetime share presentationcancun vacationrelaxing vacation
11 - 16 of 1 407 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family stayed here but I was able to experience their wonderful customer service and beautiful quiet place on our last night. Again I like to thank Jose (he works there) for finding my husbands wallet, I wasn’t able to thank you personally cause we are flying back home that day. The waiters specially Jorge and Herme (I hope I got your name right) you are both awesome. Again we are going back to this wonderful place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Maribeth L
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your visit and for sharing your experience. See you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing. It’s a small quiet hotel and the perfect place to relax. Our favorites at the bar are Adrian and Reynaldo. They made the best drinks ever! Our waiter was Jorge and he did a great job. The entire staff took great care of us and made us feel so welcome. We will be back soon! ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that you will be back. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quieter than other resorts/hotels around (which is what we requested). The staff is friendly, attentive, responsive, and diligent. While the property only has 1 restraurant, the variety and quality of the food is outstanding! Our room was very comfortable. Although not on the beach, shuttles are available for transportation. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit!

Room Tip: all the rooms have a pool view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is so amazing!
Good good good good good!
The staff are outregeous good! Santiago Briseno is so polite!!!!!!
I loved my room! I loved The service! I love The pool! I loved everything!
They are so friendly!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Santiago B, Gerente at Laguna Suites Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your positive review. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I checked in for a week at Laguna Suite and it was wonderful, ambience and privacy is perferct for a couple,restaurant service was excellent, staff are friendly, Jorge (waiter) is very professional always with a smile on his face and Kaylla ( front desk) as well. Reynaldo and Adrian gave us a good service also, overall the Kitchen and Dining Team was excellent!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your positive review and for mentioning your favorite employees. We hope you will visit us again in the future.