Reviews (29 466)
1 948
20 644
5 114
1 948
All reviews sunrise section nizuc section nizuc and sunrise golf club la gondola flow rider los caporales los tacos resort credit la trattoria swing bar public relations brazilian restaurant pay tax vacation planners huge resort dolphin swim
3 416 - 3 421 of 29 466 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything was spectacular, from the hospitality to the service to the food, very nice grounds and fun events all the time. Great evening shows and entertainment. You could spend a full week at the resort and not get bored or you could just relax.

Room Tip: Only one negative thing to say. I wish the chairs and tables had felt feet so when they get moved you don't hear them 3 rooms across.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tjvasquez33
GM_MoonPalace_Cun, Gerente at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear tjvasquez33,

The best memories last forever, and with the kindness of our team and amazing services, we have, Moon Palace Cancun sets the bar for what an incredible Resort should have and be. As you have kindly described, there is never enough time to enjoy all of what Moon Palace Cancun has to offer.

José Luis González
E Concierge Manager
Palace Resorts

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited The Grand at Moon Palace in January and have expressed how pleased we were with anyone who would listen since. We're planning another getaway, and the first place I thought to return was to The Grand. The staff are truly exceptional. I have been in touch with Mr. Juan Carlos Moreno Bazan, with some questions about our upcoming stay and he has been exceptional. He responds quickly, he is so courteous and very professional. He has been very instrumental in our desire to return. The Moon Palace truly knows how to create an experience, it's very refreshing. We can't wait for November.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica G

Dear Jessica G,

Part of the Palace Experience is attention to all of your needs and requests, this requires complete dedication to exceeding your expectations and providing the most amazing service, including even prior to your arrival. A proper response to your inquiries is necessary and to make you feel calm and welcome. I am delighted to know Mr. Juan Carlos has been assisting you and solving all of your questions, he is an incredible team member and a key factor in creating incredible experiences and your recognition has been shared with him

We look forward to your visit this November, and to be able to provide more lifetime memories.

Christian Rangel
Moon Palace Sunrise

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice accommodations. Everyone that works here was minors than happy to help! Our favorite server, Irving at the Manglar restaurant, was hard to beat! Very helpful and made us feel welcome! Great pools and activities! The seaweed smell was the only downside, but not something the resort could control. They tried very hard and did what they could. Overall, a great first time experience for my family in Mexico! Would love to come back sometime!

1  Thank Kelly M
GM_MoonPalace_Cun, Gerente at Moon Palace Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Kelly M,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing with us an overview of the experience enjoyed at Moon Palace Cancun. Please be sure that all of our areas and restaurants are indeed a key factor in creating a one-of-a-kind experience, and I would like to say that I am happy to know Manglar was amazing, including the assistance and service from Irving always taking care of your needs.

Thank you for recognizing the daily efforts of our team. Our main goal is to create a fantastic experience and are happy to read the first visit to Moon Palace Cancunwas outstanding.

We remain at your service.

Jorge Castro
Moon Palace Nizuc

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was our 4th trip to Moon Palace. The service was as great. I want to mention Efran who works dinner service at the Mangalar in Nizuc. He remembered my family from previous trips (even though it had been two years since our last visit). He is so kind and my family just loves him. He’s always so amazing, and friendly. Also, Jorge who was attending to guests by the pool in Nizuc. He was also great.

I don’t know if the resort is putting all of its focus on the improvements at the Grand but it seems like that is where all of the emphasis is now. Having to pay additional fees to use what used to be part of the resort is a little ridiculous. It was my understanding from other guests that the new water park at the Grand is only partially completed so I’m especially glad I didn’t purchase a day pass or spend time at a presentation to utilize this.

We are members but booked through a travel agent/company since it was less expensive. As such, we were not permitted to utilize any member services. Regardless if the booking, I paid my membership and should benefit from those services. If members are using alternate means to book, the company should identify why and find a way to resolve that.

Anyway, I felt that Nizuc seemed to be falling by the wayside, somewhat. Things seem to be falling into disrepair, etc. It is still our favorite part of the resort and has the best pool area for my smaller kids.

The beach was a mess this year and practically unusable. I completely understand that nature is the ruler with that but I’ve never before seen it so terrible.

Overall, the service was great. Efran is amazing and it’s like seeing an old friend when we arrive. I would still recommend Moon Palace to others but maybe with a little less of the enthusiasm that I’d have had in the past. Moon Palace used to excel in the past. Maybe concerts and water parks are taking away from the core of what used to make Moon Palace our favorite place to go.

1  Thank punkins210

Dear punkins210,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your continuous visits and for your preference. Definitely, it is an honor to be your hosting Resort, now for the fourth time and it is even more incredible to read Mr. Efren went beyond your expectations and that he has been incredible that stayed in your memory from your previous visit. Thank you also for mentioning Mr. Jorge at the pool.

I would like to take the opportunity and mentioning that we strive to provide an incredible experience to all of our guests and to maintain the high standard of our offerings. You may be sure that with the new opening we are adding a new experience at The Grand, nevertheless, by any mean, we are leaving behind our daily efforts and hard work. Please be sure that the excellent service we have provided throughout the years is continuously being reinforced. I would like to thank you for taking the time in sharing with us the aspects that we certainly need to improve and you may be confident we have implemented already corrective actions.

We remain at your service and look forward to welcome you many more times in the near future.

Jorge Castro
Moon Palace Nizuc

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Moon Palace Cancun for a 2 week family holiday and it did not dissapoint. The holiday was great from start to finish. Their is plenty for the kids to do during the day ay the pool or you can put them in a playroom which is very secure. Their is also entertainment on for all the family at night if everyone has enough energy left lol. The food is restaurants are very nice and the food is great and all your drinks are good brands i.e grey goose vodka, budweiser, corona etc and yiur mini bar gets stalked up everyday. The staff are very very helpful and work round the clock to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. We stayed in the Sunrise hotel which was more the family hotel and is lovely. The Nizuc hotel is more for couples bt also has alot on for kids aswell. The rooms are nice with the Jacuzzi bath and also a hammock on the balcony which is great for an afternoon nap outside but hidden from the sun. The only bad things i can say is that it is quite difficult to spend your resort credits as you are not able to use them for alot of excursions but can use them for certain foods, a round of golf or even visit the grand hotels water park and restaurants with them. Also the smell of sea weed in the mornings (which cant be helped by the hotel) from the beach is very strong but their was alot of storms before we went so its usually not as bad but the staff worked around the clock to clear as much of it as possible. You can also visit the sister hotel which has a beautiful beach and clear blue sea which is excellent also and has a shopping mall nearby if you fancy some shopping. This is a holiday i have enjoyed so much and i will definately be back in the future.

1  Thank Mick B

Dear Mick B,

Thank you for your comprehensive review and for taking the time in sharing with us an overview of your recent visit to Moon Palace Cancun during two weeks, which are definitely not enough time to discover and enjoy all the huge variety of services we have to offer our guests.

All the amenities, entertainment, playrooms, Top-Shelf liquors and spirits, rooms, facilities are ideal for having the most wonderful vacation time, not to mention the incredible staff we have and also the particularly excellent food offerings we have. As you have also kindly mentioned, there is also the possibility of enjoying the other sister properties as part of the all-inclusive for this.

Please be sure that nothing will be greater than having you back and we hope this is not the last time we have the honor of hosting you here in Paradise.

Christian Rangel