23 people are viewing this hotel
US$232
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
3 217
1 310
3 217
1 310
All reviews casa magna champions sports bar sedona grill caribbean suite breakfast buffet cancun resort ocean view hotel zone la isla oceanfront room hotel is beautiful swim up bar convenience store japanese restaurant concierge desk plenty of chairs all inclusive package
Selected filters
27 - 32 of 5 063 reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2021

We had a last minute one night stay due to a canceled flight. We did not arrive until around 1:30 AM on July 3rd. After a very long day of travel, delays, and rebooking’s we were so exhausted to finally arrive. We were so surprised by the very early morning welcome form the front desk. The agent was professional and even got us some basic toiletries since our bags did not make it with us. The Bell man brought us both a bottle water while we checked in.

Our room was fantastic, with a partial ocean view Room 4082. This room has a large balcony that overlooks the grounds and ocean. Nice King Bed, large TV, Safe, refrigerator with drinks. Nice bathroom and overall excellent amenities. We did order room service since it was so late and there were no restaurants open. wE ordered a simple pizza, but I tell you this one could have feed 4 people, very large.

Checkout out was nice and easy the following day and we only wished our vacation for the next 7 days was booked here. Great job everyone.

Room tip: Room with partial Ocean View Room 4082
Date of stay: July 2021
MarriottCancun, Public Relations Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear MJRLdal,

While extending you a warm regard, I would like to thank you for sharing your views and comments related to your recent stay at Marriott Cancun Resort.

We hope that it won’t be too long before you let us give you again an unforgettable experience. I'm so glad you enjoyed the room, amenities, the view even just for one night.

On behalf of Marriott Cancun Resort and our hosts, we look forward to your next visit!
Warmest regards,

Marriott Cancun Resort

Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Best hotel I’ve stayed. The hotel is clean and beautiful and that made my stay twice as pleasant. The only issue I had was when visiting the pool because the were not available seats, people will leave the towels all over so we couldn’t tell if people were there or not. The best part of this hotel is the access to the beach at least that was my favorite part, the staff were very gracious and courteous. My view had a view from my bedroom so that was amazing. This review was for the hotel but I will include my awful experience with Costco travel since we booked thru them. I will advise you to stay away from booking with Costco, transportation to pick up from airport was over an hour late and no one could tell us anything about it. There were more issues with it but since this review for the hotel I will not post here. On a final note, yes! I highly recommend this hotel just don’t book thru Costco

Trip type: Travelled with family
MarriottCancun, Public Relations Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

Dear Alexdelaf,

What a kind review to read, we thank you so much. It warms my hear that we were able to share the warm Caribbean spirt with you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our lush property, expansive views and convenient location.

We send you warm regards from Marriott Cancun Resort!

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We are a family of four with a 5 and 6 year old. This was an AWESOME stay. The service, facilities, food, and attention to detail is excellent. The staff is so professional, hard working, and polite. We had reservations from 6/22-7/4/2021. We also originally had reservations to stay for 4 nights at another resort in the area from 7/4-7/8 just to have a change of scenery. We were so happy with our stay at Marriott Resort Cancún that we canceled the other resort reservation and instead extended our stay here until 7/8. What a great resort! This is our place for future stays in Cancun. I’ve been a loyal Marriott rewards member for 2 decades and they never disappoint! The JW Marriott next door is also really nice. We loved the additional dining options so close by. Also, we purchased 4 activities through the Aqua World vendor on site. Of course, first class like everything else in the resort. My kids loved all of them.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear s_basic,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marriott Cancun Resort.

We are very excited to read your comments; it is always heartwarming to know that we have accomplished our commitment of making you feel at home. We thank you again for choosing us to extend your vacation!

We are truly appreciative all of your compliments. Furthermore, it was a pleasure to host you.

All my very best,

Reviewed 7 July 2021

I am a Marriott regular, I am a Bonvoy gold member and I am always loyal to the brand everywhere I go in the world. This visit to Cancun I had 3 reservations in this hotel. The interaction with front desk people at check out on the second reservation was bad, the guy was rude he even said "well, yeah...you had a discounted rate"...OF COURSE I did, as any gold member should but that doesn't mean I should be treated badly for not paying full rates. Third and current reservation I had...rude, rude, RUDE employees everywhere at the arrivals area, lobby, front desk the only amazing person was the bell boy, Hugo. I am awfully surprised by this. I am outraged by their poor customer service. I don't know if this is a racial issue since we have seen with our own eyes how people from other ethnicities are treated nicely. I was even having emails with the wedding planner at JW Marriott to celebrate my wedding there. I am canceling everything and won't be back ever again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gfita
Melissa Basto, General Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay.
I have shared your feedback with our management team to ensure we take the necessary actions to better your experience during your next stay.

I hope we can regain your trust during your next visit to Cancun.
Daniela Hernandez
Quality MAnager

Reviewed 3 July 2021

Ultimate is an understatement. My JW experience was overall, invigorating! I left polished (mani/pedi) relaxed(massages)and glowing from a facial with Alejandro.

Poolside couldn’t be better and service from Beachwave bar staff was always prompt.

I was so impressed with the spa and gym. This resort takes their physical fitness serious unlike many resorts. Gym is impeccably clean, with great equipment from machines to weights. Even better are the classes that they offer. From Yoga to Pilates to Cycling, fitness trainer Daniel is phenomenal. He knows his stuff! Cool off after working through one of his classes with a tasty smoothie from the juice bar. Fantastic! Hope to return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
MarriottCancun, Public Relations Manager at Marriott Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear 305maurap,

We are very excited to read your comments; it is always heartwarming to know that we have accomplished our commitment of making you feel at home. We thank you again for recognizing our splendid associates; Alejandro and Daniel!

We are truly appreciative all of your compliments. Furthermore, it was a pleasure to host you again.

All my very best,