“Whale sharks!!”

and up
Isla Contoy Full Day Tour from Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cancun Whale Shark Tours a TOP RATED Tour Company as determined by our Past clients via Trip Advisor. We have Provided High Quality Public & Private VIP Whale Shark Excursions since 2003 & have satisfied more than 35,000 past adventure seekers from around the world. We offer Complete services including PickUps from Cancun Hotel Zone & Riviera Maya Hotels. Please read our reviews they Speak for themselves. Our Staff is highly trained & "Experienced".We welcome your participation with us in this "MAGICAL EXPERIENCE" Snorkeling with the oceans largest fish....The WHALE SHARK! Ck this OFF your Personal "BUCKET LIST. Come join the #1 Whale Shark Tour Provider in Cancun!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent assistance and help with all questions. Saw the whale sharks and they are magnificent. Good captain and guide. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Whale Shark D, Owner at Cancun Whale Shark Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

great to know of your satisfaction with our services!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 256)
All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 70 reviews
"these gentle giants"
in 24 reviews
"swimming with the sharks"
in 20 reviews
in 37 reviews
"wear a life jacket"

44 - 48 of 1 256 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great trip, we had an awesome captain/crew, they got us right to the spot where there were 30 whale sharks! great photos and then a great day on the island. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hey thanks for allowing us to be of service Glad you enjoyed the experience!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Jaime was the Captain of our boat and Miguel was our guide. I can’t swim and I get motion sickness really bad. I took Dramamine and had patches but once the boat stopped for us to get out with the whale sharks, the rocking got me sick. I pushed through my sickness and still got in the choppy water with my life vest and Miguel LET ME TELL YOU, HE WAS AWESOME! Miguel was my Savior that day! He was so patient with me and literally had to carry me like a baby, and for his help allowing me to partake in this experience, I will be forever grateful...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Very happy to know of your overall satisfaction with our services> i will SHARE your comments with your crew (one of our BEST) Thanks for allowing us to help make "YOUR WhaleShark Dreams" come true!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was our second time swimming with the whale sharks and it is a must do amazing lifetime experience. The ride to the swim can be an hour and half and very rough. Take your dramamine if you have doubts. Only two swimmers go into the water at one time, you swim along the whale shark for only a few minutes because they are fast, although, sometimes they turn around! It is not easy climbing back onto the boat as the water tends to be very rough. The service was ver professional, cheery and we felt very safe. The ceviche was delicious!!

Glad to know a 2nd timer came back. YES every time is different, every encounter is different with these AMAZING animals in mother natures aquarium....remember 3rd times the "CHARM""