“Beautiful, peaceful, safe, central, spacious....”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Heather_L...
Vancouver, Canada
“Beautiful, peaceful, safe, central, spacious....”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I can't think of a better place to stay in Cancun! We actually didn't stay in Maria's apartment but she helped us (a family of four with a 2-yr-old and 5-yr-old) rent another in the same residential complex for the month of January 2014. Just got home to Vancouver today! Maria is lovely, kind, and very helpful. The apartments are fairly basic, not fancy, but comfortable and very spacious with three big bedrooms. The complex itself is awesome. Beautiful pool (big enough for laps) and garden with loads of coconut palms, lots of space for little kids to play safely, and most of the residents are working during the day so it is very quiet. We had the pool to ourselves most days. Only 10 mins walk to a couple of great supermarkets, and very easy to flag cabs and buses to hotel zone right outside the complex. It also felt very safe as there is 24hr security at the gate and the guys who work there are super friendly and very trustworthy. A really beautiful, sunny retreat from the big city, and great location for accessing everything in Cancun! We made some great trips to Xcaret and Isla Holbox, and it felt like coming home whenever we returned to the apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Norway
Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Monterrey
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

ladysilve...
san diego
“What a great place to stay”
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

At first I was not 100% sure of staying out side of the Hotel Zone in Cancun until I saw the reviews and the photos of this apartment. What a great place to stay. Not only was Maria and her family wonderful they helped us understand how to "live" in the community. The cost of the apartment for what you get is perfect. As a hotel Front Office Manager I hate to go on vacation and stay in hotels, I tend to look to see what can be improved or what I can use at my hotel. I didn't have to worry here, I could be on vacation without any issues. When we asked for assistance in finding something they not only gave great ideas the maps they wrote were spot on. With the full kitchen we could save on meals, with the pool we could swim without the sand. The apartment is near several things you need to survive, a gas station, a OXXO (like a 7/11) Costco and several markets and restaurants. The apartment is gated and the grounds are well kept. We never felt unsafe. We will stay here again when we come back to Cancun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Maria and her family, any question was answered quickly and with detail.
Liked least: Leaving, It felt like home after 2 days.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing