“What a great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ladysilve...
san diego
“What a great place to stay”
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

At first I was not 100% sure of staying out side of the Hotel Zone in Cancun until I saw the reviews and the photos of this apartment. What a great place to stay. Not only was Maria and her family wonderful they helped us understand how to "live" in the community. The cost of the apartment for what you get is perfect. As a hotel Front Office Manager I hate to go on vacation and stay in hotels, I tend to look to see what can be improved or what I can use at my hotel. I didn't have to worry here, I could be on vacation without any issues. When we asked for assistance in finding something they not only gave great ideas the maps they wrote were spot on. With the full kitchen we could save on meals, with the pool we could swim without the sand. The apartment is near several things you need to survive, a gas station, a OXXO (like a 7/11) Costco and several markets and restaurants. The apartment is gated and the grounds are well kept. We never felt unsafe. We will stay here again when we come back to Cancun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Maria and her family, any question was answered quickly and with detail.
Liked least: Leaving, It felt like home after 2 days.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Denver CO
Reviewed 26 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Global257...
“Perfect Downtown Accommodation”
Reviewed 22 May 2011 for a stay in September 2010
people found this review helpful

We absolutely loved staying at KABAH Apartments it was central downtown accommodation in secure complex. We really wanted somewhere that my husbands family who live in Cancun could come and visit as we travelled all the way from Australia. Had great facilities with BBQ area, swimming pools and kids playground to keep the kids entertained. Away from the noisy and bust Hotel Zone but close enough to everything if you still wanted to go do tourist things. Maria was lovely and would definitely stay there again and recommend to friends and family!!!

kelowna BC canada
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Essex
Reviewed 12 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing