“Fantastic View!!”
other traveller has booked this property
rsz suiteview
restaurant
fullpoolview
frontview
aerialview
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Indiana
“Fantastic View!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

My family stayed here over Christmas vacation. It worked out perfectly to have basically two oceanfront rooms which opened up. The resort is really nice, small and not very crowded. Sheila was great to work with and everything went very smoothly. We would book this again in a heartbeat!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Mar 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very glad that you enjoyed staying at the villa and had such a great vacation.
FL
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

12 Mar 2014
I'm so glad that you had such an excellent experience. It was a pleasure to serve you.
Ventura
Reviewed 13 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

13 Apr 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed the location and the service. I wish you would have requested to stay in the two bedroom villa per our agreement and reservation. I'm sorry the one bedroom villa didn't meet your expectations. Kitchen was available in some two bedroom villas. I discussed recently with the NYX management, and they are changing it to kitchenettes. I hope you have overall good memories about your Cancun vacation. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Regards,

Sheila
Laukaa
Reviewed 24 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
24 Mar 2011
Thanks for sharing your comments. I'm so glad that Cancun as a vacation destination surpassed your expectations.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 23 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
23 Aug 2010
Thank you. I'm very glad that you had such a great experience!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing