Reviews (5 885)
2 078
1 786
2 078
1 786
All reviews el mortero tower b new tower all inclusive package club room coco bongo all inclusive plan night life mariachi band beautiful beach during spring break hotel zone sushi fish tacos beach bar an ocean view room our waiter
139 - 144 of 5 885 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

So let me start off by saying that the hotel was right next to a whole bunch of night clubs. Needless to say, you could hear the music from your room untill 5am! No joke till 5am! I was in room 1475. The check in was pretty easy (guy at the front desk seemed a bit annoyed) Oh did I mention Valet is Free obviously tips are appropriated. Room was clean nice view to the ocean. But the hotel does need some real TLC and only 1 elevator was working, which meant most of the time you have to walk 5 floors down/up. Food was very good and reasonably priced, compared to a whole bunch of restaurants near by. Breakfast was really good with a lot of great options (buffet style) as well as dinner. Overall I think this hotel is much better for the younger crowd just because the night clubs are so much closer. Oh FYI stay away from those people who offer you a free gift, if you go to a presentation...DO NOT FALL for it. There are a bunch of woman by the lobby offering this. You’ve been warned lol

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Krystal-Cancun, Gerente at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest, your opinión is very important to us, we are working on the improvement of our services, we apologize for the inconveninces you had along your stay.

Best regards.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I really wanted to not leave a review of this hotel since I am afraid my negatives far outweigh the positives. The only thing positive about this place is the location and "some" of the employees. Most of the employees at this "resort" are really glorified motel workers. Do not expect the typical Cancun hospitality. As long as you are ok with getting cheap motel quality service, then you will be a-OK. If you have the option to not stay at this hell hole, please give yourself a favor and stay away. This is not a full all-inclusive resort. If you are all-inclusive, they treat you like crap. as if you are staying and eating for free. They make you sign a receipt, give them your room number and bracelet number. You can never get more than a drink within the hour. You will wait there, like an idiot, while they have lengthy conversations with other resort workers in person or on their phones. They have a very high pressured time share presentation that they convince you to take as soon as you arrive and when you say no, they treat you as if you are a piece of trash. One day my son was so hungry and we were by the pool, he was crying, so I changed into dry clothes but my hair was wet, while my wife and son wait by the entrance door (knowing the wet clothing rule) I went in and took a muffin, the manager with a headset on, rushes over and literally snatch the muffin out of my hand, saying I have to go change into dry clothes since looks like I was in the pool. Then this "wonderful gentlemen" turns around and throws the muffin in the trash can right in front of my 2.5-year-old son. I will never forget the sadness I saw in my son's eyes. I did ask to see a manager, I was told he is the manager. Either way, stay away. I know I will.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MahabNYC
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My 2nd year going with my daughter and grandson. Have had a great time each year.
In the evenings it’s so nice you can walk to other restaurants & listen to the music from the clubs. There is a fro here store and corner store walking distance. The beach is so beautiful. I enjoy the dining room el Mortero and The sushi!

Fernando y David son excelente

Rodrigo Servantes en reservaciones es excelente y pasiente.

Nelson hace el mejor sushi!!!

Luz Gonzalez la señora que tiende la cama y limpia el cuarto muy trabajadora y honesta!

Sra. PATRICIA excelente !

Christian,Yandy, Jorge , Heyer y Javier los mejores Bartenders! Excellent drinks!

ANGELICA in the laundry service makes sure your clothes are washed and pressed and delivered excellent back to you!

Love this hotel! Hope to come again next summer. Please I hope Nelson is back In the lobby not In The cafeteria area.

This place has the best beach and pool!
Cabañas cost $500 pesos.
My daughter booked us all inclusive I like it also bring a lil cash for tips these people work hard in this hot weather and always are nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you very much for your kind comments, we hope to see you back to Krystal Cancun.

Best regards.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Hosptality Manager Israel Rivera is arrogant and unattentive to guests needs. He is also a liar. I attended a destination wedding from April 14th to April 21st and I took a couple of months to see if I should write this review, but I believe everyone should be aware of some of the negative and positive of this hotel. I paid extra to get a club room due to it being the newer tower but the 1st night of our stay, my husband and I started feeling a drop of water on our head every time we had to utilize the toilet and we had to shift over to second side of the toilet. By the third night it was three come down over different sides if the toilet and hot consecutive drops over the sink,we had to place towel over our heads. I contacted reception and they sent in maintenance to repair. Maintance told us it was the air condition unit. They told me they had to take the unit down to repair. When I returned to my room they had the two units on my bathroom floor with dirt and paint particles. I could not use my room since maintence were walking in and out. I did not hear from the Manager in any form on this inconvenience, House keeping manager did stop by and I addressed my concerns and she contacted Israel and I did not hear from him, she gave me his name and I went down to reception to ask for him. I had to wait a while it was 7pm and I wanted to know when the repairs would be done, no new room was offered to me until I complained. He was not even pleasant. I told them if my room could be ready by 9:00 pm, I would rather not have to change rooms. It was ready by 9 and we stayed. No courtesy was offered by Manager Israel Rivera for the inconvenience of no access to my room the whole day. The next day I went down to speak to him but he was unavailable and left message for a return call and he did not call me until a day before I was to leave I called again and told him that this was horrible customers service and I did not want to speak to him I wanted someone above him. After this call he called me and i told him the least he could would be is give a credit for day I had the mess in my room and limited access. He took my credit card information and my personal information but credit was never placed on my credit card. Beware of this Manager. The new tower had one elevator that did not work all week, the one in older building worked better. Service at the restaurants was good especially from Alexandro. The exterior of the hotel is pretty. The wedding was beautiful and the coordinators did a great job. Most employees at check in are either too tired or non customer service oriented.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Maria Fatima S

Dear Guest we apologize for the inconveniences you had along you stay, we are looking into it and will contact you soon, on the
e mail provided to us, i am sure the decisions made were not fucused on affecting you at all. We are looking into your case and we will get back to you soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Im a club member this is My fourth time at hotel . At My arrival i check in with front desk manager ALONSO,he was so kínd and helpfull.we had án early flght & we are too tired. Alonso was so Kind to give our room inmediately without any charge.victor was very helpull too

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, we appreciate your kind comments, we hope to see you back soon at Krystal Cancun

Best regards