Reviews (11 659)
3 078
2 236
1 327
2 217
All reviews coyote loco younger crowd party atmosphere a lot of fun coco bongo shows careyes circus blast carlos
126 - 131 of 11 659 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We Arrived Today & Things Were Ok! The Food Is Ok & The Hotel Overall Is Ok! But The Most Disturbing Thing Is THE NOISE!!! Whyyyy Would These People Have A Full On Production In The Middle Of The Nighy When We Are Trying 2 Sleep??? It Is 9:11 Pm & It’s Unbelievable!!! I Can Not Describe How ANNOYING It Is! After A Long Day Of Traveling All We Want 2 Do Is Sleep! Doesn’t Seem Like We Will Get To Though! It’s A Complete Shame!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy H
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Wendy,

We are sorry to hear that our show is an inconvenience for you, our performers train really hard to put on shows all night long for our guests to have fun.
It is important for you to know that every time you have a setback at the hotel you can contact our managers or customer service staff to solve any issues you might have. If you like, you can contact us at info@oasishoteles.com.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I went to cancun for the first time from june 13-20th, and I had such a horrible experience. When we arrived our room floor was completely covered in water, and it took 3 hours of harping the managers before they switched us to the Grand Oasis sens which was hardly any better. They tried to keep the windows locked with a piece of paper. Before switching us they said they'd clean up the water and they only put towels down on the floor, after they did this I demanded to switch rooms/hotels entirely and thats when we were sent to the Grand Oasis Sens. None of the rooms have wifi! June obviously isnt the best time to travel in this region due to tropical storms and what not but the customer service was just horrendous. it was as if the water on the floor, the wet sheets, and everything else was ours and all of the other visitors problem and not the hotels! With the all inclusive offer, only so many restaurants were open and theres hardly any good food in my opinion. I understand this may be a reasonably priced hotel, but if you care about having a great experience overall I recommend going with a different line of hotels!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kyesha p

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry the weather was not optimal and that it caused some inconveniences, we will be paying special attention to the maintenance of our facilities to avoid any issues in the future.
We want to let you know that all of your comments and opinions will be taken into account to offer a better service in the future and we will forward them to the appropriate departments in order to correct these issues.

We hope you can give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We arrived in the middle of Easter break and understand how busy that is. Our room had no storing drawers, no lock box, no WIFI and it was the very last room in our hallway. I had to buy WIFI. When we asked to move to a different room, we were told that the room was what we paid for. We were treated very badly by all front end staff and the concierge asked us for an additional $200 USD a night to upgrade to the Pyramid. We already had paid a lot of money being that it was Easter and I was not going to pay a cent more for this hotel. It is very loud, the staff are very rude and not accommodating at all. If you do not have a black or gold bracelet, you are treated like crap. I go to Cancun once or twice a year and I will never go back to this hotel. Also the time share people or whatever club they have going on in there and very persistent and will harass you until you have to yell at them. I do not recommend this hotel and won't ever go back here!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank TSmorhu

Dear Guest,

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to write us your comments about your stay at our resort. We regret not having met your expectations and please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences during your stay.
We want to let you know we train but we will subject them to constant monitoring in order to ensure a good service and for them to comply with our customer service policies.

We are at your full disposal for further clarifications and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It is impossible to think up a favourite part about our stay at the grand oasis! the beachside spas, the clubs, the amazing/friendly staff and the all you can drink margaritas. every restaurant is a delight and I would happily recommend this places to anyone - cannot wait to visit again

Stayed: July 2017
OasisHotelResorts, Director General at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words.
It gives us great pleasure to know you enjoyed our spa, clubs, drinks, especially the margaritas and our excellent service. We'll congratulate them for their terrific job.

See you soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Do Not Patronize this Resort. The staff was wonderful, the food was good especially the Italian restaurant and Sarape. The horror of the vacation was my room. I was there during May 26 to May 30th 2018. My friend and roommate is a Breast Cancer Survivor and it was the 1 year anniversary of my Myocardial Infarc. We were with other family and friends celebrating life and second chances. The horror of our accomadations was beyond deplorable. We were in room 2432, The lock was broke, the safe broke, toilet moved and shifted, there was a big hole by the shower knob in the bathroom. Calking and a weird clay like cement by the shower head. We requested double beds and received a king bed. Our room was clean and the staff did their best with what the had to work . I made a report to cheapcarribean because they were the booking site I used to make the reservations. They reached out to the Grand Oasis and they replied and said its nothing that they can do. Spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else. Noone should have to make the best of a situation on a trip that cost roughly 1800 dollars.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank BDRabbit

Dear Guest,

We want to offer our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you had with the room, rest assured we have passed the issue on to our maintenance department to investigate and fix them.
We also want to tell you that we passed a report to the correspondent departments to verify the information.

We reiterate our sincere apologies and we are at your disposal. If you require further assistance, please contact us info@oasishoteles.com.

Kind regards,