Reviews (4 124)
1 756
1 170
1 756
1 170
All reviews the bell boy the mexican restaurant isla mujeres concierge desk beach bar the wait staff entertainment staff downtown cancun beach volleyball water aerobics coco bongo our waiter a lot of fun nachos oscar frida miguel
170 - 175 of 4 124 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I think this is our best vacation so far. Me and my family had a really good time,everyday was worth it. Me and my husband stayed at Ocean Spa, it was a nice place, although our room is a little bit small but the view was spectacular, we are facing the pool and the ocean, it was really beautiful. And the customer service was really great specially this one waiter at the restaurant, he was very nice, he even made me a special drink for my headache. I really appreciate his concern for his customer. I just felt bad that I forgot his name. And for the Laguna suites where the rest of my family stayed, customer service was really great too and I would like to thank Jose for finding my husbands wallet when we stayed there on our last night. We wasn’t able to meet you and thank you personally but we will come back and I will look for you. Also the food there was delicious. Jorge and Herme (I hope I got your names right) from the restaurant are awesome. Such a wonderful experience we really had there, and for sure we wil
be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
UlicesCP, Gerente at Ocean Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you very much for choosing the Ocean Spa Hotel for your vacation. We are so happy to hear that the staff met your expectations. Thanks for the kind review.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel has excellent staff and servers who will make you feel welcome and can accommodate your needs. They go above and beyond their duties, with smiles on their faces that made our stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I received a great service during my vacation stay at Ocean Spa. So I wanted to take the time to share a positive feedback about this hotel. Everyone in the service personal was so attentive and amiable with my girlfriend and i during our stay, that we felt right at home. For this reason I want to make a special mention to all the workers at the Caracol Restaurant (Ricki, Luis, Alberto, Rafael, Ismael and Manuel) these guys made this 3 stars hotel feel like a 5 stars, by creating the perfect ambiance for an exceptional time. Thank you all, gracias Ricky todavía tenemos la resaca de los tequilas cuidense todos.

Stayed: June 2018
UlicesCP, Gerente at Ocean Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Expect to he approached by many entrepreneurs with excursion deals, handcrafted arts and crafts, and jewelry, even in the hotel. I had a blast. Please check out Rio Secreto excursion. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. Very clean hotel, friendly staff, excellent entertainments, good memory maker and very great team.
As an interval member that is used to high quality holidays, l recommend Ocean Spa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your visit and your review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.