37 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 055)
2 055 results
1 481
1 481
All reviews round pool ocean front serenity package room service long pool serenity pool circular pool haven bar club guests mixology class club ocean beautiful resort partial ocean view american steak mediterranean restaurant swim up room lunch buffet
Selected filters
190 - 195 of 2 055 reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Heaven! I’ve been here 4 times. You know what to expect here. Truly an amazing place to vacation.

1. If you like fancy presentations of food. Book this place.
2. If you like to eat, book this place.
3. If you want nice rooms, book this place.
4. If you want a chill / good ambiance (nonparty place), book this place.
5. If you want the nicest people serving you, book this place.

My favorite places to eat:

Satsu, although the menus changed not for the better in my opinion, the hibachi grille is still great, thanks to Ivan for making the show and food delicious. The servers, Luis, and especially Alejandra, went above and beyond. But the cake goes to the extraordinary, Wilbert - the main chef. He made me a few of the items that were no longer here. Like the Satsu Rolls. Thank you chef Wilbert, you made my dinners at Satsu more enjoyable.

And now to my second favorite restaurant, Olios. The hostess Chantal, brings in a very welcoming atmosphere. The server, Jesus, made sure we had everything we needed at the table. The chief Eliusa, made us these croquetas that should be on the menu. Yum! The food was delicious.

Miriam, should be promoted to head of service. This lady goes above and beyond. She made me feel VIP, everywhere we went. Thanks Miriam!

Special thanks to Javier Hernandez, there is no Haven without Javier. He checked in if we were at Satsu, Olios, Vista Mar, the bar. One of the truly great and exceptional people here. If he’s not here, I won’t come back.

Morning for breakfast at flavors, April thanks for the green juices and the omelettes. They were always great.

During the night time shows, María at the theater made sure we had a good time and awesome drinks, always. Yahir, the man that loves his job - truly makes the shows come alive. Even though the changes were ok to the new program.

Heriberto from the serenity club, thanks for doing your part in making us feel welcomed. Moises thanks for going beyond and above with our bags and helping us feel welcomed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2021

This was my first visit to Cancun with my sister to Haven resort. This resort is definitely a couples resort and a very relaxing place. I found this place bit boring .We stayed for seven days and there’s not much to do you would have to go out and do more excursion and spend more money outdoors. I think this place is only good for few nights only . This resort has only one room that plays different shows at 9:30 PM. There’s not much to do during the day but stay in the pool and out side bar and the bar music sounds like elevator music . I would suggest to go to a different resort if you are single this is more couples resorts only. They didn’t have enough option for lunch during the day only flavors buffet or room service. Room service food was horrible. The only food was great was dinner restaurant my favorite Ollies.

1  Thank sarikachand22
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

I loved this resort! The staff was amazing and more than friendly. We went to Flavours every morning for breakfast and Ruben was amazing. We made sure to sit in his section every day. Anytime we sat by the pool CJ kept the drinks coming and when I ran out of drink ideas, he kept surprising me. Late night drinking was done near the pool bar. Mauricio was an amazing bartender. He remembered what I liked every night.
Would definitely come here again.
Only downside was the seaweed in the beach but the staff were constantly cleaning it up.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank janiyahe2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The architecture was INSANE!
My boyfriend and I came for his birthday and we were blown away by the way this resort looked. The service was great and the staff was always there to help!
We felt safe as well. We had so much to do here we wished we could have extended a day! The ambiance was beautiful. Check out the restaurants! The pools are open 24 hours as well!
We will be back Haven, thank you for a beautiful stay!

1  Thank Destinynguyen
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Hotel was beautiful and staff were friendly and attentive. I will definitely be back for the hotel itself. The beach was another thing, water was a little brown and smelled so wouldn’t come to be at the beach but the sand was so soft and the view was amazing.

1  Thank eliciaorellana