33 people are viewing this hotel
Official Hotel
US$414
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$520
Reviews (1 640)
1 641 results
1 178
1 178
All reviews round pool ocean front serenity package room service long pool serenity pool circular pool haven bar club guests mixology class club ocean beautiful resort partial ocean view american steak mediterranean restaurant swim up room lunch buffet
Selected filters
165 - 170 of 1 641 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

This was my first time to Cancun and overall I had a great experience. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the resort was clean and the pools were a lot of fun. The food and drinks were average but was to be expected. JC was our server for most of it and he was AMAZING! So friendly and always went above and beyond to give us the best service possible. He was awesome!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank ambernamber
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear ambernamber

We sincerely thank you for the moment you have taken to tell us more about your stay at our Resort. We truly appreciate your preference and to have given us the opportunity to host your first trip to Cancun.
Your well-being and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we are delighted to read that we achieved this goal with you, It is amazing to hear that the level of service you received from the staff members exceeded all your expectations; we are proud to have professional, hardworking women and men at Haven.
Nothing will be greater than to have the opportunity to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

We stayed in a Serenity ocean view suite for four nights. The room was great. I think we would have preferred a swim out. We were concerned with privacy and noise, but there were so few guests, I don't think it would have been a problem. The food at all of the restaurants was very good. The booze wasn't top shelf, but it wasn't generic well alcohol, either. The beach has some seaweed, but it's not a big deal.
We were there in March 2021, so the resort wasn't very full at all. There are plenty of chairs and cabanas at the pools, at least while we were there.
The spa is definitely worth checking out.

If they could find a way to restock the room refrigerator with cold beers, rather than hot ones every day, I think it would be perfect. That was my biggest complaint, which should tell you how great our experience was.

1  Thank suzkid1234
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear suzkid1234

Thank you for your preference in Haven Riviera Cancún Resorts and Spa. We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and also for your feedback regarding the aspects you have enjoyed the most as well as those we need to take a further look into.
Once again, we thank you for your comments as the feedback of our guests plays a large part in making each stay a memorable one. We can´t wait for your return.

Cordially,

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Resort was very nice the people that worked at the resort were very friendly, we did have a Butler but he really didn't do much in the long run it's a waste of money & we hardly ever Saw him & house keeping just ok we had a hard time getting coffee in the room & keeping our refrigerator stocked we'd Tell th butler but Half the time we Had to take care of it our selves

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Busmary22

Dear Busmary22

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We truly appreciate your preference and to have given us the opportunity to host you on your recent getaway. We do our best to create the right atmosphere and experiences that accentuate the uniqueness of our property. We sincerely regret to know that your experience did not happen as we expected it to be, please be sure that our guests’ comments are of extreme importance to us. Please be sure that here at Haven Riviera Cancún Resort & SPA we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations and sincerely we regret to read the comments that you are mentioning in your review as it is not the Haven experience we strive to create.
In serenity club we have 4 butlers who are in charge and are pending all the time of our serenity guest. Sometimes guests leave the do not disturb sign, and that’s a reason we can´t restock minifridge, this is because nobody can go into the room.
On behalf of all staff members, we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

This was my second time to Haven and I love. The resort is beautiful, new, private and clean. Their staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly. Their activity director Yair does an amazing job everyday all day! There was a bartender in the evenings by the main pool named ciero. He always took care of us. I can't wait to go a third time. Thanks for a great time!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hlhasara1204

Dear Hlhasara1204

Thank you for your excellent feedback and have taken the time to share your experience with us, we are delighted to learn that Haven exceeded your expectations and that you have given us the opportunity to host your holidays for a second time. It is amazing to hear that our staff is working with enthusiasm.

On behalf of all staff members and myself, nothing will be greater than to have you back soon.

It was my pleasure to assist you at all times.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Not my first time in Mexico. I chose Haven as a new option of hotels because of its quick access to/from airport. I originally planned on staying for 4 nights but extended my trip to a full week after day 2! The resort itself was clean and our swim up suite was great. I am a pescatarian and I had plenty of dining options.

The staff was excellent (shout out to Victor - my fav waiter; the taco/grill master during lunchtime, and Angel and eyebrows - our fav bartenders!). My only knock was I wished they had more selection of premium liquors. For dinner, my partner and I sprung for a nice bottle of champs. I’m used to staying at other couple resorts where this was not a problem.

Mexico is open and Haven is where it’s at! Don’t forget to tip. They are hard workers and appreciate it more than you know.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travels_by_BP

Dear Travels_by_BP

On behalf of all staff members, we truly appreciate your preference and to have given us the opportunity to host your last getaway.
We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our facilities, and acknowledge the hard work done by our staff members. Swim-out rooms are definitely a great option to choose and we are happy to know you did enjoy the time by these great rooms.
It will be a pleasure to host you again in this paradise and keep growing big memories.