47 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 672)
1 672 results
1 201
1 201
All reviews round pool ocean front serenity package room service long pool serenity pool circular pool haven bar club guests mixology class club ocean beautiful resort partial ocean view american steak mediterranean restaurant swim up room lunch buffet
Selected filters
197 - 202 of 1 672 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

This was my second time to Haven and I love. The resort is beautiful, new, private and clean. Their staff is amazing. Everyone is so friendly. Their activity director Yair does an amazing job everyday all day! There was a bartender in the evenings by the main pool named ciero. He always took care of us. I can't wait to go a third time. Thanks for a great time!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hlhasara1204
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Hlhasara1204

Thank you for your excellent feedback and have taken the time to share your experience with us, we are delighted to learn that Haven exceeded your expectations and that you have given us the opportunity to host your holidays for a second time. It is amazing to hear that our staff is working with enthusiasm.

On behalf of all staff members and myself, nothing will be greater than to have you back soon.

It was my pleasure to assist you at all times.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Not my first time in Mexico. I chose Haven as a new option of hotels because of its quick access to/from airport. I originally planned on staying for 4 nights but extended my trip to a full week after day 2! The resort itself was clean and our swim up suite was great. I am a pescatarian and I had plenty of dining options.

The staff was excellent (shout out to Victor - my fav waiter; the taco/grill master during lunchtime, and Angel and eyebrows - our fav bartenders!). My only knock was I wished they had more selection of premium liquors. For dinner, my partner and I sprung for a nice bottle of champs. I’m used to staying at other couple resorts where this was not a problem.

Mexico is open and Haven is where it’s at! Don’t forget to tip. They are hard workers and appreciate it more than you know.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travels_by_BP

Dear Travels_by_BP

On behalf of all staff members, we truly appreciate your preference and to have given us the opportunity to host your last getaway.
We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our facilities, and acknowledge the hard work done by our staff members. Swim-out rooms are definitely a great option to choose and we are happy to know you did enjoy the time by these great rooms.
It will be a pleasure to host you again in this paradise and keep growing big memories.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 March 2021

We love that the resort is on the smaller side with so many amazing ocean views. The rooms are spacious and clean. We had an ocean front swim-up room which we loved. I would say the only complaint is that the swim-up water was freezing the first half of our stay. We asked our butlers several times to have the heat turned on and eventually it was which made all the difference. It went from stepping into a glacial fed lake to as warm as the ocean.
Our butler's were attentive other than this one complaint. Any time we called with any requests they were right on it. Shout out to Manuel and Luis.
The restaurants had amazing people. Some that really stood out for us were Miriam, who was always making sure we were being cared for and Eduardo and Andres.
We enjoyed the food especially Bendita ( ribeye) and Satsu (sushi salmon and brisket). I know everyone raves about Olios but we just thought it was ok.
The drinks at the pool bar always needed more alcohol for me if I had them delivered. This was corrected by going to the bar myself. LOL.
Limes bar and the outdoor bar by the restaurants were amazing. The drinks never disappointed. BIG appreciation to our mixologists Lalo and Abraham. They were so fun and entertaining They were constantly surprising us with a new wonderful tasty beverage.
We loved going to the coffee shop ever morning. Great coffee and they can make anything you want. Fatima whipped us up an amazing iced vanilla latte daily. and several macchiato's a day they were so good.
We went to the spa every day for Hydro Therapy which we highly recommend. We also had massages, a facial and body scrub and loved it all. Thank you for pampering us Ana, Marychui and Lupita.

Room tip: Haven had the most amazing swim-ups with ocean view. Worth the upgrade to Serenity. We liked building central location.
1  Thank msmontana

Dear msmontana

Thank you for your preference in Haven Riviera Cancún Resorts and Spa. We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and also for your feedback, as our guests’ comments play an important role to keep making each day memorable for all our visitors.
We are glad to read you spend an amazing time with us. We sincerely thank you for the appreciation and recommendation on a Swim Out room category, that are really in high demand.
We all work hard at making Haven a great Resort, and we are well recognized for our wellness and gourmet a la carte restaurants & coffee shop, so we are sad to learn that you describe your culinary journey as a weakness in your experience, but as you mention may be some other options would have fit to your expectations. Despite your food preferences, we really enjoy reading you liked Satsu and Aguabendita

We hope to see you in a near future

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I don't no where to begin, because the whole experience was 6 stars. First when we arrived at the Serenity room to check in. Ivanne was so nice and made us feel comfortable explaining everthing. She helped us up grade to a ocean front swim up room which was amazing by the way .Next we meet our butler Berto which was great the whole time. He told us to leave our luggage at the front until our room was ready. He asked what we wanted to do while we wait, we told him we was hungry and he took us to the buffet. I must say the food was sooooo good.
Finally our room was ready. The room was so nice and the fridge was well stocked. The view from the swim up was breathtaking.When you go to the pool area ask for JC he will keep the drinks coming along with funny jokes. I must say the food from the restaurant was better than any resort food i ever had. If you decide to go to the seafood restaurant please ask for Gerado he is the most friendly waiter i have encountered. My wife and I decided to take some professional phots by Moment click photography. Parvati was great and we really love the experience.. If you want to get away with out any loud party noise this is the place to relax. They sanitized the resort like clock work. It was delightful checking out with Anna from the serenity club, she made sure we had all documents needed for a smooth departure. OVER all the staff was amazing . Great customer serve rank #1 in books

Room tip: best view, ocean front swim up Building 5
2  Thank allenb971

Dear allenb971

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to read you enjoyed your recent stay. Swim-out rooms are definitely a great option to choose and we are happy to know you did enjoy the time by these great rooms. It is amazing to read how our staff is committed to creating new and amazing memories for our guests. Your wellbeing and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we are delighted to read that we achieved this goal with you.

We hope to see you in a near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I stayed 9 days at this exceptional resort. Spacious room with hot tub on balcony. Everything was clean and covid measures were observed by the stuff e.g wearing face masks, hand disinfectors at all restaurants..
I really enjoyed the various restaurants with extraordinary food quality. Breakfast buffet with egg station, crepes and a numerous amount of hot and cold breakfast delicatessen...Service was very friendly and attentive (many thanks to Marilu and Guatelupe for the double shot cappuccino given every morning).
Great pool with various entertainment (pool DJ, daily cocktail cart, pool bar).
Large gym with numerous training equipment and a daily workout class!! Many thanks to Jair, Paco and Paula for their motivating and effective classes and workouts (you helped me keeping my weight..))!!
Also would like to mention dinner food quality in all restaurants especially at Olive!!
I also enjoyed the daily alternating shows in the theatre!!
All in all it's the perfect hideaway with safety and security we need in these unusual times

Room tip: the higher the better view...
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank martininquito
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear martininquito

We are delighted to read that you had a splendid stay at Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, we thank you for the opportunity to have hosted your last holidays.

It is very satisfying to hear that our staff is working with enthusiasm and exceeding our guest’s expectations. We will congratulate all the staff members you mentioned for an outstanding job and we will make sure they get a copy of your kind words.

Your wellbeing and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we love to read that we achieved this goal with you.

It will be our pleasure to host you again in paradise... until then,

Sincerely