53 people are viewing this hotel
US$440
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
US$446
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
Reviews (2 085)
2 087 results
1 509
1 509
All reviews round pool ocean front serenity package room service long pool serenity pool circular pool haven bar club guests mixology class club ocean beautiful resort partial ocean view american steak mediterranean restaurant swim up room lunch buffet
Selected filters
581 - 586 of 2 087 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

From the moment we arrived in our taxi each employee was extremely courteous. Check in was smooth and effortless. The doorman gave us a full breakdown of the hotel as he escorted us to our room which was extremely clean. The first night in was my wife’s birthday and the chef at the seafood restaurant gave us an amazing surf and turf chefs special that included an extravagant display and him bringing it out to serve us personally. The young lady that sets up the excursions is always looking to give you the best deal possible, the young ladies at the spa have hands of gold and the servers keep the drinks coming. We did have one discrepancy at the steak restaurant with the waiter taken about 20 minutes before acknowledging myself and our wife, however the floor manager took it upon himself to serve us. Made us feel amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

2  Thank delkinop
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear delkinop

Nothing is greater for us than reading that you describe your stay as incredible. Thank you for letting us know that we exceed your expectations during your recent celebration stay… Congratulations!
Thank you for recognizing the hard work of the Haven team.

We sincerely look forward to having you back for more incredible vacations.
Until the next one!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Room was very nice with hot tub on the balcony. Excellent bathroom. The pools very very nice. Beach is nice but you don't want to go in the water because of all the seaweed on shore. They try to clean it up but it is endless job.

Room tip: If you want a swim out attached to your room get the serenity package for $75.00 per p erson, it is worth it.
2  Thank michaelhK5370JP
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Dear michaelhK5370J

First and foremost, thank you so much for choosing Haven Riviera Cancun Resorts & Spa for spending your getaway with us. We are grateful to receive your very kind comments and discover you had such a fantastic experience during your visit.
There are good days and bad days with this seasonal seaweed; mother nature has been reminding all of us around the Caribbean and the world that we need to stop polluting our rivers, lakes, and oceans.
At Haven, we work hard to generate unforgettable experiences every day and surpass your expectations, and we are very pleased to hear you have enjoyed your room and your appreciation of the pools and the delicious food.
We sincerely look forward to having you back for more incredible vacations.

Until the next one!

Sicerely

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Beautiful property , beach , ocean all well maintained , clean . Staff very attentive . Variety and quality of food perfect ! Booze selection very nice ! The shows were fun , the magic show by Mago Sebastian crazy !

1  Thank F6361UQphilk
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear F6361UQphilk

Thank you so much for your comments. We are very happy to read you enjoyed so much your stay. We are so proud of our beautiful property and know you like it so much is so grateful and nice to know.
We hope to see you soon in a near future and let us continuing creating lasting moments.

Sincerely

Reviewed 15 March 2021

We arrived early in the day on Thursday, February 25th, and immediately it became apparent this trip was going to be special...We have been to many resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area, and the moment we walked onto the resorts grounds we were impressed by the layout, scenery, and cleanliness of the property. I inquired upon check-in about the availability of an upgrade and was presented with an offer for the Serenity package, I could not refuse! I requested an upper level room and was given a second floor ocean front room, that had a spectacular view of the sun rising over the ocean every morning, if I would just roll over in bed (true story!)!!! This is a wonderful thing, but it only gets better! My wife and I are beach bums, and the sand is so fine, it is like flour...soft and comfy for our feet...water shoes are not necessary on the beach and in the water, as many other places we have stayed...the Serenity snack bar for breakfast and lunch was wonderful, and the resorts buffets were all meticulously kept clean and everything was "made that same day" fresh! The hi-light was the orange juicer machine in the main buffet, which I HAD to take a video of and share with all of my friends...the best of the restaurants for us was the Satsu! We had dinner there 5 times during our 10 day stay and the night before our last day we saw the manager of the restaurant in the hall and I told him we had decided to make his restaurant our last dinner at the resort...he danced for my wife and I in the hall and thanked us...he came to our table the next evening and gave us special attention and even a wonderful thank you farewell dessert! Such a wonderful, warm gesture, my wife and I were both moved! I will also say while everything on the menu was super yummy, the fried shrimp Goyza are a must if you like shrimp, and the Satsu roll was also top notch...As for the bars, Limes was our favorite after hours watering hole, and Abraham was an amazing mixologist with a flare for the dramatic with the smoker...I may have been seeing things, but I thought I saw wings on his shoes, which would explain how and why he flew around the bar and through out the bar area taking orders, making the drinks and delivering them to the patrons! Service overall was a 10 throughout the property, and even though I had MANY special requests, there was only 1 time a server told me "No, I can't do it!", but even then, SURPRISE, when my dinner came, there was my special request on the plate!!! :o)
I could go on and on, but lets just say in closing that my wife and I are already looking at planning a return trip in the Fall, and looking forward to more Satsu dinners and Limes after dinner cocktails! WOW, what a trip!

Room tip: The serenity upgrade is worth it, and the rooms in building 1 are the quietest and have the least traffic...
4  Thank mikegvigilante

Dear mikegvigilante

Your review sounds like you had a great time! And we are so happy to read that. On behalf of all the Haven Staff, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to know the level of service you received from the staff members exceeded all your expectations; we are proud to have professional, hardworking women and men at Haven.
Your wellbeing and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we are delighted to read that we achieved this goal with you.

It will be a pleasure to host you again in this paradise and keep growing big memories.

See you soon!

Cordially,

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is ok, to be honest I was expecting a little bit more, the drinks at the Pool are awful, they taste cheap, I ordered a non-alcoholic pińa colada and it was terrible, my husband was trying different alcoholic beverages, and he said that they were just ok, the food is ok as well, not the best, buffets are average, and the quality of the food is average as well, Olios restaurant is very good, the pools are great, the spa is fantastic (my favorite part), the suites have beautiful views, but they don’t have a ventilation system in the WC so when someone poops the whole suite smells very bad, customer service is good, everyone is very polite. In general, I rate the hotel with a 7 or 8, on my next visit to Cancun, I would definitely not stay here and I will upgrade to a nicer hotel.

1  Thank Hábitos C
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear Hábitos C

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please be sure that here at Haven Riviera Cancún Resort & SPA we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations and sincerely we regret to read the comments that you are mentioning in your review as it is not the Haven experience we strive to create.
Our staff at Haven work really hard every day to make memorable experiences for all of our guests and is really nice to read you enjoyed our service.
We have by dinner time 4 amazing personalized a la carte fine dining restaurants with different choices of the menu for all types of tastes, even with allergies or food restrictions, and we are so happy to read you liked Olios so much.
On behalf of all staff members, we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again and exceed in a future near all your expectations.

Cordially,