39 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 036)
2 037 results
1 465
1 465
All reviews round pool ocean front serenity package room service long pool serenity pool circular pool haven bar club guests mixology class club ocean beautiful resort partial ocean view american steak mediterranean restaurant swim up room lunch buffet
Selected filters
540 - 545 of 2 037 reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2021

We arrived early in the day on Thursday, February 25th, and immediately it became apparent this trip was going to be special...We have been to many resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area, and the moment we walked onto the resorts grounds we were impressed by the layout, scenery, and cleanliness of the property. I inquired upon check-in about the availability of an upgrade and was presented with an offer for the Serenity package, I could not refuse! I requested an upper level room and was given a second floor ocean front room, that had a spectacular view of the sun rising over the ocean every morning, if I would just roll over in bed (true story!)!!! This is a wonderful thing, but it only gets better! My wife and I are beach bums, and the sand is so fine, it is like flour...soft and comfy for our feet...water shoes are not necessary on the beach and in the water, as many other places we have stayed...the Serenity snack bar for breakfast and lunch was wonderful, and the resorts buffets were all meticulously kept clean and everything was "made that same day" fresh! The hi-light was the orange juicer machine in the main buffet, which I HAD to take a video of and share with all of my friends...the best of the restaurants for us was the Satsu! We had dinner there 5 times during our 10 day stay and the night before our last day we saw the manager of the restaurant in the hall and I told him we had decided to make his restaurant our last dinner at the resort...he danced for my wife and I in the hall and thanked us...he came to our table the next evening and gave us special attention and even a wonderful thank you farewell dessert! Such a wonderful, warm gesture, my wife and I were both moved! I will also say while everything on the menu was super yummy, the fried shrimp Goyza are a must if you like shrimp, and the Satsu roll was also top notch...As for the bars, Limes was our favorite after hours watering hole, and Abraham was an amazing mixologist with a flare for the dramatic with the smoker...I may have been seeing things, but I thought I saw wings on his shoes, which would explain how and why he flew around the bar and through out the bar area taking orders, making the drinks and delivering them to the patrons! Service overall was a 10 throughout the property, and even though I had MANY special requests, there was only 1 time a server told me "No, I can't do it!", but even then, SURPRISE, when my dinner came, there was my special request on the plate!!! :o)
I could go on and on, but lets just say in closing that my wife and I are already looking at planning a return trip in the Fall, and looking forward to more Satsu dinners and Limes after dinner cocktails! WOW, what a trip!

Room tip: The serenity upgrade is worth it, and the rooms in building 1 are the quietest and have the least traffic...
4  Thank mikegvigilante
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear mikegvigilante

Your review sounds like you had a great time! And we are so happy to read that. On behalf of all the Haven Staff, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to know the level of service you received from the staff members exceeded all your expectations; we are proud to have professional, hardworking women and men at Haven.
Your wellbeing and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we are delighted to read that we achieved this goal with you.

It will be a pleasure to host you again in this paradise and keep growing big memories.

See you soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel is ok, to be honest I was expecting a little bit more, the drinks at the Pool are awful, they taste cheap, I ordered a non-alcoholic pińa colada and it was terrible, my husband was trying different alcoholic beverages, and he said that they were just ok, the food is ok as well, not the best, buffets are average, and the quality of the food is average as well, Olios restaurant is very good, the pools are great, the spa is fantastic (my favorite part), the suites have beautiful views, but they don’t have a ventilation system in the WC so when someone poops the whole suite smells very bad, customer service is good, everyone is very polite. In general, I rate the hotel with a 7 or 8, on my next visit to Cancun, I would definitely not stay here and I will upgrade to a nicer hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hábitos C
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear Hábitos C

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please be sure that here at Haven Riviera Cancún Resort & SPA we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations and sincerely we regret to read the comments that you are mentioning in your review as it is not the Haven experience we strive to create.
Our staff at Haven work really hard every day to make memorable experiences for all of our guests and is really nice to read you enjoyed our service.
We have by dinner time 4 amazing personalized a la carte fine dining restaurants with different choices of the menu for all types of tastes, even with allergies or food restrictions, and we are so happy to read you liked Olios so much.
On behalf of all staff members, we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again and exceed in a future near all your expectations.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

This resort exceeded all of our expectations. The property is stunning with two pools and beachfront access. The style is modern and extremely clean; It was a literal paradise. The spa is the best I've seen, you should not skip the hydro rotation, Ana who works there was extremely friendly and helpful. The food? The food was amazing! We loved visiting Kelly in the cafe for our coffee and ice cream, and the Andres at Olios made our dinner feel extra special. We took full advantage of the fresh fruit and tacos they had every day. I would recommend Haven 10 times over.

Room tip: Ocean or partial ocean is great.
1  Thank K1179SRcaseys

Dear K1179SRcaseys

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and just named it stunning. Please be sure that here at Haven Riviera Cancún Resort & SPA we have a commitment to provide quality service beyond our guests’ expectations and we are sincerely happy to read the comments that you are mentioning in your review as it is the Haven experience we strive to create.
On behalf of all staff members, we sincerely would like to have the opportunity to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

I had visited Haven Resort &Spa around 7 days in February/March 2021 with a short break between the first 3 and the other 4 days to visit the island Cozumel.
My girlfirend and I, we were impressed about the resort environment in ALL aspects!!
On the top of our mind is the beautiful resorts itself with the beautiful and modern resort complex, the generously rooms and the large, nice and clean pools. The entertainment staff (Jair and Paola) provide you sport lessons in the large square pools on a daily base to keep you in shape and later in the night Yair is also your host in the moons bar/club. We were twice in the moons and we still have his sympatic way in regards of entertainemnt in our mind!

Our favorit place during the day was the nice beach with its beach lounges which provide privacy and good sun protection, as we both like to swim in the clean sea water with the small waves. The day goes by in flight at the beach with a nice cocktail in your hand and reading your favorit book. The sand is soft/small-grained and clean; somethimes there was a bit seagrass (they really take a huge daily effort to remove it it).
In the evening or nights, you could enyoy the silent place around the round large pool or you enjoy the time at the other large pools with DJ sound and a great cocktail.
And for sure, all the restraurants. I had never seen such a great food quality in a all inclusive resort!
I was a bit concerned about the “all inclusive” approach and lunch buffet (restaurant Vora Mar), but no worries, the food was on top quality and the food selection was versatile. Never saw such a great buffet in a all-inclusive resort.
And what is also important the staff was super friendly and suportiv in any aspect all the time A special thanks goes to Marilo and Ely.
The from us selected and favorit dinner restaurant was often the Olio. This is an a la card restaurant (dont forget to reserve you in advance). You get there top meat, fish or lamb and salads. The menu is small, but the food quality is impressive, all fresh prepared. What you should also not miss to visit is the Satsu restaurant, there you can get a seat in the fron of the chef preparing teppanyaki!
The resort was not occupied with a lot of guest, probably less than half. We assume that was due the Covid pandemic situation.
The resort location only 20min away from the Cancun Airport, which give you even more holiday time.
Regarding Covid, we felt us all the time safe, the staff is wearing mask all the time and in every place, guests are requested to wear mask when the are walking inside of the building.
Is there a down side? Yes, the champagnes and wines, which were not included in the all-inclusive packages are overpriced.
I am more than sure, this is one of the best spots in the world to enjoy your holiday. Dont wait to visit this resort!

Room tip: Half Circle building near the round pool
2  Thank Oliver Z

Dear Oliver Z

Thank you for such an enthusiastic, kind, and incredible description. We are delighted to read that you have had a splendid stay.
We truly thank you for your recommendations, and we will love to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and keep growing amazing moments in your memories.
On behalf of all staff members, we remain at your service

Haven Riviera Cancn Resort & SPA

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

Haven’s customer service was excellent the minute we arrived. We stayed in a serenity club swimsuit room in building #1. The room was absolutely beautiful. My
Only complaint is that our swim out pool was not cleaned there was a lot of debris at the bottom which was kinda yucky. Overall the main pools and beach were excellent. The resort is quieter and the clientele is great. The staff took every Covid precaution and I felt very safe. The only downside of vacationing in a COVID time is the restaurant options were limited which is completely understandable. Room service was excellent! I would recommend this resort to anyone wanting a more luxe Mexico vacation

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank E7678QNlaurenb
Vielka Treviño, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Haven Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Dear E7678QNlaurenb

Thank you for your preference in Haven Riviera Cancún Resorts and Spa. We sincerely appreciate your trust in us and for sharing the details of your stay. Your wellbeing and satisfaction it's one of our most important goals, and we love to read that we achieved this goal with you.

It will be our pleasure to host you again in paradise... until then,

Kind regards,