Reviews (3 599)
3 599 results
3 158
3 158
All reviewsgrand buffetle chateauawe spaday clubbumper carswellness poollos tacosmoon palacefamily poolcielito lindocusco restaurantjade restaurantla tavolaperuvian restaurantdiamond poolstayed in buildinggrand lobby
1 419 - 1 424 of 3 599 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I would go back to The Grand, Sunrise, or Nizuc over and over and OVER again. All three resorts are absolutely stunning, have so much to do, and the service is phenomenal. The actual hotel is practically spotless and the people who work there are willing to help you in any way. The clubs are so much fun and very safe because the bouncers and people who serve the drinks are always looking out for you. I always felt very safe going to the clubs because one of the bouncers in particular (I believe his name is José?) was always watching over the crowd. All of the planned activities (dance classes, water aerobics, shows, etc.) were extremely fun as well because the teachers were always patient and energetic and did everything they could to make sure you have a great time. I would recommend this trip over any I’ve been on. I love the moon palace resorts❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kaciekacie1
TheGrand_GM, Gerente at The Grand At Moon Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Kaciekacie1,

Your constant preference and trust in us is the best compliment you could ever provide to us. Being your hosts of your vacations has been our biggest honor and we are so happy to read that you and your family had an extraordinary experience. We feel flattered to learn that you found our resort spotless, beautiful and amazing in every aspect. This is possible thanks to the hardworking staff such as the public areas department, housekeeping, entertainment, F&B etc. They definitely deserve a special recognition for the exceptional service they achieve day after day. Thank you for mentioning our staff at the club, we are sure that his spirit and willingness to assist, are a true reflection of the Palace Resorts service and Experience. We truly love your review and we would love to have you back with us.

Please be sure that nothing will be greater for us than having you back soon and we certainly remain at your service.

Cordially,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

What a great sales room the have, the staff very friendly and the sales? team what a sharks!!! The surroundings beauty everywhere you look at the gazebo and the little lake for weddings, the water park sounds like fun and the heated swimming pools beyond expectations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear hectorm546,

Thanks for making the effort to review your recent stay with us here at The Grand and it is good to hear that you were pleased and amazed by our sales room. We appreciate your choice for accommodation. It seems that you have had an enjoyable visit and that the atmosphere within and around our property was to your liking. We hope to see you again very soon in order to create more memorable vacations!

With pleasure,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Liliana es fantástica! She teaches Pilates, sometimes yoga and other classes too, like Bosnu. She is just terrific, always with a nice attitude and her classes are great. She will work up the class to kick your butt towards the end, in a nice way.
She is a pro. Definitely recommend anyone staying at The Grand - Moon Palace, to take one of her classes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anabel D,

We really do appreciate all of the feedback that we receive from our guests, so we thank you for taking the time to forward your comments about your recent stay with us here at The Grand at Moon Palace but most importantly for recognizing the positive attitiude, knowledge and service provided by our fantastic instructor Liliana. Your comments have been shared with her and she is happy and thankful to learn about this great experience.

We all look forward on your next visit and appreciate your high recommendations.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was our third visit to Moon Palace but our first to Grand (we've previously stayed at Sunrise and Nizuc) and all I can say is, WOW! The resort itself is absolutely beautiful, with greenery and small ponds throughout. I loved walking around the grounds at night because the lights made it seem so magical. The buildings were well laid out with plenty of spaces to sit and relax.

When we arrived, we were greeted with a cold and refreshing facecloth and a delicious beverage (and a red carnation for me). Check-in was friendly and quick and we were offered a room upgrade at a discounted rate. I was hesitant so the bellman showed us to our Presidential Suite with a view of the pool and the ocean and, of course, I couldn't say no. The suite wasn't a true Presidential Suite because it only had one bedroom but they put two rollaway beds in the living room for our boys (which was great because they had their own television and Xbox that they could use at night before going to bed). My husband and I liked to refer to our room as the "Vice Presidential Suite".

The food was very good to excellent. We tried almost every restaurant and we never had a bad meal. Even the buffet was good. However, the service at Jade was robot-like (from the head-waiter/concierge) and our food came out at many different intervals and he forgot one of our entrees.

We were there for a week and it rained for six days! We were with another family and, luckily, all six kids were able to find something to do. Half did the teen club (which was swarming with non-teens), and the other half did the kids club (which was swarming with teens), and we also bowled a few rounds. The older kids spent a lot of time on their own exploring the resort and we never worried about them. The resort is isolated and only registered guests are allowed past the gate. The shuttles were always available so the kids were able to go as they pleased.

Our favorite place to hang out was Boulangerie. There were a large variety of desserts: gelato, macarons, crepes, chocolates, and cookies. There were also sandwiches and fresh fruits. The shows were well done and entertaining. Don't miss the circus show, there is a guy who balances on small barrels on top of other small barrels and I was on the edge of my seat.

Because it rained almost everyday, we weren't able to sit out by the pool. When it finally stopped raining on our last day, we hung out at the family pool near Cusco restaurant. The service and bartenders were friendly and efficient and the drinks were not watered down and not too overly sweet.

The spa was amazing! I had a mani/pedi at the salon and a massage and facial at the spa. All the services were top notch, although my pedicure started about 15 minutes late because the tech was nowhere to be found. And then she rushed through my pedicure and my toes showed that (luckily that pedicure was free). DO NOT MISS the hydrotherapy at the spa, if you can spend an hour there, it is worth it. My friend and I did the sauna, ice room, steam room, shower circuit, and then swam with our husbands in the spa pool. What a great way to spend a few rainy mornings!

Our family took a stroll on the beach and it was quite disappointing, it was strewn with litter and water bottles and needs to be refreshed. I realize the water isn't as swimmable as in the hotel zone, but we do love to walk along the shore and this stroll was cut short because of the poor conditions.

We LOVED our stay at the Grand and will be returning next summer -- crossing our fingers (and our toes) that it doesn't rain again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank my3guys
TheGrand_GM, Gerente at The Grand At Moon Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear my3guys,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with The Grand at Moon Palace and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service and vacations to all our guests. Therefore, we feel very happy that we have achieved this with you and that you felt so pampered that you didn´t want to go home. You know that here is your home and any time you want to visit us, you will be more than welcome! Amazing is that you had the opportunity of exploring The Grand and all the amenities from the Spa to Boulangerie up to the delicious cuisine. Please note that we have shared your comments in regads of Jade restaurant with our F&b Manager in order to check with his team what may have occured here as this intervals should not he happening and even less to forget your order. Thank you for this observations. Please rest assured that this will not be happening again.

I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with each one of the teams that ontributed in this Lovely holiday! Even when rain was present, this did not affect your experience.

On behalf of our amazing team, we look forward to your next visit very soon!

SIncerely,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Friends of our have the VIP and Elite membership. Have been wanting to go forever, but life can get in the way. A group of 28 of us went, we went to celebrate my daughter and son-in-laws honeymoon (or basically they didn't want to go out of the country their first time by themselves - great excuse to take a vacation!). The resort was amazing, clean beautiful and the staff was amazing. Daniel the VIP concierge, was great. He had all our stuff pre - scheduled so we didn't have to waste a day do these, (e.g. Dinner reservations, spa reservations, tours and etc). Ricardo was the butler Bldg. 89 4th floor, he always had a golf cart waiting to take us wherever we wanted to go. Asked for different drinks and had them in no time. We messaged him about a golf cart and he was off, but he still had our golf cart waiting. Hector and Alfredo golf cart drivers, Hector was also stand in butler for Ricardo and sometimes I saw him other places working. The spa was AMAZING! The only downfall was the beach was ugly and gross, the seaweed was coming in. The pool concierge, said it was like a new season, change over bringing food in for the turtles and etc. Said usually during Oct Nov Dec Jan and such the ocean is beautiful there and crystal clear, so I probably wouldn't spend the extra money for ocean front rooms, except during the last part of the year and very beginning of the new year. The gorgeous pools and landscape was good enough for us. We did go to Beach Palace as a tour and got to play in the ocean (its was beautiful there). I guess the area Moon Palace is located, they get this stuff and the rest of the beach does as well. Didn't ruin our trip a bit though. Nicolette the pool waitress at The Grand, she had her hands full with us, but she handled it well. Eric the pool concierge at Nizuc was wonderful and so friendly. He has the best personality for this job! We didn't have complaints on anything, seemed like the staff at The Grand were a lot friendlier than Nizuc and Sunrise (especially Sunrise). I didn't see any armed guards with machine guns or anything like that. I felt extremely safe the entire trip. I do wish we went to Isla Island, but I guess I'll just have to go back for that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

We wish to thank you for such wonderful review and delighted that you have chosen The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun as your destination of vacation and to celebrate your honeymoon, birthdays and college graduation. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed a superior accommodation and accommodations at our resort. .

We are thrilled to learn that you are praising our service and the attentions provided by Daniel, Ricardo and the rest of our team members who took good care of you and all your family.

We would like to thank you for your understanding regarding the beach conditions as it is an event completely natural circumstance and we work diligently in maintaining the beach proper and neat.in order for you and our guests to enjoy. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you once again for your brilliant review and hoping to welcome you back very soon to our resort.

We miss you very much and we remain at your service.

Sincerely yours,