“MOLE....”

La Parrilla
Ranked #128 of 1 171 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

One of my favorites in Cancun. Their mole is to die for. We come every time we there. Lots of options and they make the tortillas fresh...I recommend the mole obviously, but everything they serve is pretty tasty. I would go during the day or take a car at night. The service is great and the staff is nice. Don't leave Cancun without trying this place, you wont be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 613)

52 - 56 of 1 613 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed at the Smart by Oasis hotel off of hotel row and this restaurant was a short walking distance from out place. I wish we had found it earlier in our stay, instead of the last night because the food was absolutely delicious! My partner got the mole which he said was amazing. I sampled the tomato, cactus and cheese plate drizzled with a balsalmic dressing and it was out of this world. The freshness of the ingredients were impressive. What I enjoyed the most was the atmosphere. The people were friendly and the place was inviting. Beautiful colors and tiles that adorned the walls. A lovely touch was the mariachi band that did end up coming to my table to serenade me and my partner (of course for a fee, but well worth it!) Great energy to the place, fantastic local cuisine, this is a place that is definitely worth the stop when you are in Cancun! Not the local touristy trap, this is the real deal!

1  Thank Tori G
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant very good with excellent service and very reasonable prices and strong drinks with excellent beach front laguna views. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I met my friend who lives locally in Cancun for lunch in downtown Cancun. He had the same food tastes as I and he is the Sommlier at a 5 star restaurant in Cancun so I let him order for me. La Parrilla is decorated very nicely and the wait staff is excellent. We had grilled shrimp on a skewer that was seasoned perfectly and cooked just right. We also had flank steak and grilled vegetables served in a hot bowl which was also excellent. I had a glass of Chardonnay which was excellent however unfortunately I do not know the bottle as my companion ordered for me. I recently found out this is a chain restaurant with locations in the US. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I was totally surprised it was a chain as the food was that good! I am a foodie who dines out extensively

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The guacamole was my favorite food plate, you should take a Margarita in this place whith mariachi music!!!

Pamela M, Gerente de Marketing at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi lic_marianaro!
Thanks for your comment, I'm glad to know that you had a good time at La Parrilla, the best combination drink margaritas and sing with our mariachi!
We hope to see you again soon.