See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights and can recommend this lovely little bed and breakfast type hotel.

The room was clean and comfortable. The owner and staff were friendly and very helpful with information about the town and nearby sites.

Breakfast was basic but homemade from fresh ingredients. They also provide dinner, which was very good (I had Paella) and extras for breakfast if you want at extra cost.

It's a 10 minute or so walk to the the Zocalo and Cathedral so location is good.

The views of the town from the roof deck are great as well. They also have a small spa on the roof deck.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
EfrenPeralta, Propietario at Hotel Posada Spa Antigua Casa Hogar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Super nice having you over and seeing you enjoy your stay and services, thaks so much for sharing your experience; it makes opur job a lot more enjoyable!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

It was the first time that I traveled with out my parents. Fortunately I went to Hotel Posada, since they make me feel as home.
They always were really kind and helpful, also I took a Temascal there what gave me an incredible life experience.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
EfrenPeralta, Propietario at Hotel Posada Spa Antigua Casa Hogar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

it was great having you with us and to share our home and Temazcal with you and family.
Nice to meet people willing to know and be with themselves. Our home is your home and we the people in Taxco will always want you back! Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Our main reasons for choosing to stay here were a reasonable price and parking for our van. We were very glad we made this choice but sorry to only spend 2 nights. As other reviewers have commented Ephron and Ernesto offer a special level of service, it is a relaxed environment and you feel comfortable wandering in the public areas but their attentiveness and care is wonderful. The homebaked breads were delicious, we purchased more to take on our journey it was so good! Location is great, Taxco's landscape it stunning and we hope to return one day and spend more time, we would definitely return to stay with Ephron and recommend to others.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
EfrenPeralta, Propietario at Hotel Posada Spa Antigua Casa Hogar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

It was really great to meet such wonderful people, share our home even better to hear that it felt like it!!!
It s great that you can appreciate the simple things in life, we will always be here to greet you both!!!! Thanks for sharing with the traveling family!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Two days I have spent in the Posada was a lot more than what I had expected. I felt like home there, like I had been put among my best friends. The stay was truly relaxing, I received more than I had hoped for!

The house cannot be situated better - it has a magnificent view from the terrace, it's close to zócalo, it's also far enough from busy streets to be quiet and comfortable.

The service, the food, the style of the house - couldn't be better!

If I ever happen to be in Taxco again, that's where I'm staying. I suggest you do the same.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
EfrenPeralta, Propietario at Hotel Posada Spa Antigua Casa Hogar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

It was great sharing our home with you and even better see you feeling like at home. Taxco should make everyone fall in love with themselves and with the place. You came from very far and we felt so lucky that you picked us to host you and get to meet you.
Keep on having fun in our wonderful Mexico!!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Fantastic experience. A great solution in Taxco for those who want to leave a true experience . Great welcome and everything based on authenticity and nature. One of our ideal solution in terms of quality at this level of prices. The view from the terrace is awesome and they can organise many spa activities

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivier B
EfrenPeralta, Propietario at Hotel Posada Spa Antigua Casa Hogar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

It can only be shared when there are people who look for it or are willing to find themselves surprised by joy in life. We love life and feed ourselves when meeting positive people. Thanks so much for choosing us to be your B&B.