“MY AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH INEZ”

Oaxaca Mystical Tours
Ranked #24 of 67 Tours in Oaxaca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ready to change your world? Oaxaca Mystical is more than your average Tour Guide. As a Traditional Healer (Curandera) I am here to show you a new and exciting way to experience Oaxaca. In this private journey, you will immerse yourself into the diverse delights of landscape, food, and culture and discover the mystical side that surrounds this incredible city where Ancient Mixteco and Zapoteco people made their Sanctuary. A combination of sacred archaeological sites along with rivers and trails, maguey plantations, & "food and drinks of the Gods" will awaken your senses and indulge your spirit. You will get the opportunity to explore mother nature and healing plants that we encounter on this journey. Your experience will end with a traditional purifying ceremony that will leave your soul in a complete blissful mood. Oaxaca Mystical, a new way you experience traveling! Healing herbal baths and the one and only "Oaxacan Massage" are also available at an additional charge.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Inez is a one in a million. She is personable and put me at ease immediately.
We did a Limpia and I will always remember it. She catered my time with her according to my needs and I plan on spending an entire day with her next time I come to Oaxaca. I would recommend her to anyone as she can stay light and be a fantastic guide or delve deeper into her curandera and indigenous practices and education. Her english is also flawless. She is remarkable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank mrajotte
Oaxaca M, Owner at Oaxaca Mystical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Michelle,

I truly appreciate your comment and more so, I am very glad your experience with me was amazing. Thank you very much for your trust!! I will be very happy to spend a day or two with you next time you visit Oaxaca.

Blessings,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Although I have a deep appreciation for studying mystical significance of where I travel, I am generally wary of tours marketed with a slant toward spiritual tourism. Ines however was one of the most genuine, open but very grounded healers that I have had the pleasure of spending time with. She has a deep appreciation for the unique unearthly aspects of Oaxaca and provides a big, wide open view through the window of her own experience. She customized our experience while we were together and was very transparent beforehand about what that would look like. She is polite, joyful, and intent on having fun! Her local knowledge of artisans was also much appreciated and she stayed in touch afterward, generous with information on how to navigate Oaxaca. Overall, I highly recommend reaching out to her to make the most of your limited time in such a rich region!

1  Thank GoGreenGuru

Dear Sarah,

I am so grateful that you got to enjoy such a great journey. Thank you very much for your trust! It was a real pleasure to meet you and getting to share the amazing wisdom of ancient Oaxaca with you.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Lots of love!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I would highly recommend Inez's "experience" The trip to a archaeological site was inspiring and the session at her office was great. It was expensive.

Oaxaca M, Owner at Oaxaca Mystical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for your comments! I am very glad you still decided to benefit from this tour regardless of the price. It motivates me to maintain the grade of excellence I strive to offer. I am so grateful that you enjoyed it and I truly hope that the blessings continue in your life. Thanks a lot for sharing your time in Oaxaca with me. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My experience with Ines was fantastic! She took the time to get to know me, and understand my goals for my time with her in order to create my tour. From visiting ruins to hiking through waterfalls to performing a limpia, she facilitated each activity with reverence so that I experienced every moment in a special, spiritual way. I highly recommend doing a tour and/or healing with her!

Oaxaca M, Owner at Oaxaca Mystical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Margarita,

Thank you for the privilege of being trusted with your soul. It is a great honor to be able to share the wisdom of the ancient Mixteco and Zapoteco culture.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information on the mystical side of Oaxaca. Hope to see you again soon!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018

My day spent with Inez was wonderful. Her thoughtful planning of an experience which would be both a learning and healing adventure was so effective. Her perspective on the ancient sites and the integrated purpose of their design in the life of her ancestors made history come alive in such a rich way. The limpia (soul cleansing ritual) the tour ended with was interesting, fun, and tangibly effective for me. I returned for two of her massage sessions to address a persistent and painful issue with my neck. She was able to assess the situation and use her knowledge and combined massage techniques to help me resolve this issue for which I had tried various treatments and consultations in the prior two month period. Inez is a genuine, knowledgeable and lovely person. I am so pleased to have found and arranged to spend time with her.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Oaxaca M, Owner at Oaxaca Mystical Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with me. But, more than everything, I am very thankful that your pain got taken care of.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share the Mixteco and Zapoteco wisdom with you. I hope to see you back in Oaxaca soon!