“Terrible food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

When I found this place on TripAdvisor , I had higher expectations about the food, BUT It was very disappointing, we ordered Arroz Chaufa de Pollo, Tallarín Saltado, Chilcano de pescado, Seco de Res con frijoles, y pescado a la plancha.
The fish wasn’t right , strong bad smell
Seco de Res: the bean were unfrozen , the carrot were uncooked and the meat wasn’t cook with the sauce .
Chilcano de Pescado: worst Chilcano ever
Arroz and Tallarin: very grease and dark unflavored food

I’ve being to better Peruvian restaurants in Mexico, this was the worst one to me.
This is bad for Peruvian food honor .

1  Thank Deaquaterra

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by woth the gamily and we had a little of everything. The food was good, having eaten real Peruvian in Peru I can say it was good. The price was reasonable and the attention from the waiters was very good. The restaurant ambience is ok, nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

From start to finish we enjoyed AsiaPeru very much. The ambiance was somewhat understated and not flashy or contrived like lots of neuvo places these days. The chef takes some liberties with some of the traditional dishes, and puts a pleasant spin on flavors that really fill the palate and go down easy. Wine was terrific. I’m not a big desert eater, but next time I’ll pass on those and enjoy an extra starter.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I fell in love with Peruvian cuisine when I visited Lima a couple of years ago and since then I have always been in search of great Peruvian joints in Latin America. I am not into fine dining which is often what most Peruvian restaurants outside the country focus on. I was quite happy to discover Asia Peru as it was Peruvian food for the masses at reasonable prices. You can visit their website to have a look at the whole menu online with pictures and prices!
We ordered arroz chaufa con mariscos and another fish dish I can’t remember the name of. Both dishes were excellent in taste accentuated by the hot sauce provided by the restaurant! The aji sauce is the real deal which makes everything taste so good! The service was top notch compared to anywhere we went to in Mexico with friendly servers offering us their recommendations. I will strongly suggest a visit to this restaurant if you are in the vicinity!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

If you like to taste good Peruvian food this is one of the few places in Mexico City where you can have a chance to do it.
The owner is Peruvian and former chef of a more upscale restaurant that closed some years ago and decided to stay in Mexico
Food is close as the one you can enjoy in Peru, and is a place frequented by the Peruvian community in Mexico.