Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
US$107
SAVE US$12
Hotels.com
US$119
US$107
SAVE US$12
Free cancellation until 21/03/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$119
All reviews cheap uber ride los panchos huge suite living room restaurants and shops two nights starbucks reforma museo sofa city housekeeping neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Very spacious suites, furnishing is great, especially for longer stay. Full kitchen, we were on a somewhat high floors so has a good view of the city. They building seems to be a mix of hotel/long term residence, so sometimes concierge is a little off. Checked in was fine, but apparently there was a restaurants with a great view on the top floor, but it wasn't advertised anywhere, and the staff did not tell us about it until check out. It's slightly inconvenient catching an Uber sometimes as it's on a service road right next to a highway entrance. It can also be a bit loud on weekday mornings as it's very close to cluster of commercial buildings. With all that said, the comfort of the suite trumped all. Overall good stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2019

My husband and I Stayed with our 1 year old for two weeks. The room was very spacious and always clean. It had a small kitchen with option to cook things (actually it's why we choose to stay there).
Room service was fantastic - We really enjoyed ordering the french toast (highly recommended!)
Great Location - a walk from the zoo , Chapultepec , the national museum of anthropology and Av. Paseo de la Reforma.
Also was nice to have starbucks as you exit the hotel.
Across the street there was a great restraunt we went to few times - "Los Panchos".
Not far from the hotel - Churrería "El Moro" - a must

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SuitesContempo, Director de Recepción at Suites Contempo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear snufka;

Thank you so much for your comments, we are so glad to hear you had a good stay wuth us.
Hopefully we´ll see you again very soon.

Regards

Reviewed 27 November 2019

I was in a full-equipped suit for two nights. People at the reception is very distant and always pretending to be busy, on the contrary, in the restaurant were breakfast is served staff is very polite and friendly.
Rooms are big, full of light and very clean. I was on the third floor and during the day the street noise was always present, but at night time it was ok.
Breakfast is ok, with a "package" that is more than enough.
The access to my room, however, was not practical, since I have to go through a normally dark parking inside the building. The door that gives direct access to my room I was told was being repaired, but for me it was simply closed.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rolando H

Dear Rolando;

Thank you for letting us know how your saty was.

We hope to have you again very soon!!!
Regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2019

I stayed here for four days during October, and could have stayed my whole trip. I had a 5th or 6th floor suite (can't quite remember), and it was huge--a full living room separated from the bedroom, kitchen with cooking supplies and good views of the city.

The good:
1) The bed was very comfortable. There was a pillow menu, but I didn't even need to use it. I went to a fancier hotel in a different neighborhood after this one, and I missed this bed.
2) The shower was always hot and had good pressure; they provided nice toiletries such as q-tips, mouth wash, and shower caps; housekeeping did a good job replacing the towels--including hand towels which sometimes people forget!
3) The room has big, wide windows, but one of the blinds wouldn't go all the way up. I didn't worry about, but the day after I checked in, housekeeping had fixed it without me reporting it.
4) Friendly, helpful staff is there at the front desk 24/7. They have a nice restaurant up top, I only had a small appetizer (a fried shrimp salad that I would highly recommend) there but it was very tasty and the bar staff was helpful.
5) Great location! Walking distance to the main strip---Paseo de la Reforma and Bosque de Chapultepec with a bunch of great museums. There are also a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. This was my first stop during my Mexico City visit, so upon arrival, it felt like there wasn't much around but the highway. After walking around a bit, I learned that I was very much mistaken. As a solo female traveller, I felt safe walking around at night. It's a pretty populated area of transit at the intersection across the bridge, so I didn't feel weird walking alone at night. There is also a front desk person there at all hours to check you in. AND there is a 7/11 right around the corner that sells beer, snacks, etc. It's also a VERY cheap uber ride away from all the hot spots around the city.

The not as good:
1) There were no outlets near the bed. Sure, sleeping with your phone is not the best, but at this point in time, everyone does it. Bring an extra long charger.
2) I didn't sit on the sofa because it had a strange stain.

All in all, it was a great stay and I would definitely return.

Room tip: 5th floor had great view; was facing the street but still quiet
Date of stay: October 2019

Dear chy56:

We are so glad you are telling us excatly how your stay was!!!! so great to hear all this good things about the Suites!!!!!

We´ll hope to have you again very soon!!!

Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2019

I stayed in a "Music" corner suite, almost everything is here... even got to do laundry. The room does not come with washing powder but the staff gladly gave me some. Even has a small medicine pouch. Oddly enough they only provide shampoo so ladies, bring that conditioner or hair treatment. A full-length mirror would have been useful, but there is one downstairs. When the internet worked it was good but it did not always work, however it seems to be a commonly reported problem in CDMX...

On day 2 and after, we were given a new bottle of water. If you want other snacks or drinks, the Starbucks is at the foot of the building, and 7/11 and OXXO is literally a minute away.

Traffic noise was okay, someone at the main intersection directs traffic and blows on his whistle a lot on weekday mornings though, just fyi. I was up early to hit the town but if you want to sleep in then you might want a non-Music corner facing suite. Traffic itself is pretty bad unless you want to walk and stay within the neighbourhood but I found myself going further away for what I wanted to see. This hotel seems more on the edge of the "tourist" area we're all so familiar with instead of smack in the middle of it, however it is still quite accessible as long as a 15 min walk does not scare you. One late night we walked back from the hustle and bustle of Roma (30-40 min) and it was well-lit and felt safe. During the day we scooted and walked our way to La Condesa, which was very lovely.

I asked about the airport shuttle and there was none, but they said taxi is 250 pesos. I took an UBER from here and other Ubers from that general area, each time it was around 100 pesos. To get TO the airport area, each time it took me around 150-200 pesos, it's lower 100s if you get lucky... While I wanted to transit from here, I only ever took the bus to get to the pyramids. Whenever you do transit via google maps, the routes from here always seem to take way longer and the ubers are cheap anyway.

This hotel is also in the "Grin" scooter zone, go find one and ride it around, it's fun, especially on La Reforma's pedestrian sundays -- it is literally around the corner from this hotel. Do not miss this!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SuitesC4, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Contempo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Dear Guest,

So, so glad you had a lovely stay with us.
We truly appreciate you comments about our Hotel. We were also very happy to have you here and we hope to see you again soon in your next trip to Mexico City.
Regards