US$126
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$125
  • Pool
Hotel Real Maestranza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
Villa Ganz(Guadalajara)
US$136
US$94
Portobelo Hotel(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$44
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$84
US$80
US$170
US$55
US$97
US$83
Priceline
Hostel Guadalajara Hospedarte(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$39
US$23
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfast isloyalty programa hilton diamond memberclean propertyscramble eggsbreakfast staffgreat hotelconvenient hotelsame blockmexican breakfastshuttle servicebusiness tripparking garageupgraded to a suitesafe neighborhoodclose to the airport
Reviewed 31 May 2018

In my recent trip to Guadalajara I stayed in both Hilton hotels in the Expo area. While the Hilton Guadalajara was great due to its service, it’s age really made it seem like not such a good deal for the price.

A few days after checking out of the other Hilton, I checked into the Hampton Inn. The Hampton Inn blew me away, as it is clearly new, clean, and perfectly situated between the airport and the various towns in the city. Not to mention the price was less than half than the other Hilton.

I had no issues staying here, except maybe the beds weren’t as comfortable as I hoped. Other than that it was an excellent and efficient.

Definitely recommend for someone who likes a no frills hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

First of all let me express my gratitude for the time expended in sharing us your story and sending your feedback. Thers nothing that makes us happier than making you happy, so we are thrilled that you had a good experience during your stay and that you enjoyed it. About the beds I assure you that your comment has been taken on account and we are already looking for solutions to bring you and all of our guest a better experience.

You're very important for us and it would be a pleasure to have you again soon!

Paola Guerrero
Coordinador de Mercadotecnia / Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I really like the property. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Outside patio. Spacious rooms. Category 2 redemption or 40000 hhonors points for 5 nights. Great WiFi. Hotel shuttle available. Oxxo across the street.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

First of all let me express my sincere appreciation for the time you spent sending your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we fulfill your expectations. There's nothing that makes us happier than make you happy.

Thank you very much for your preference, you are really important to us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel on your next visit to Guadalajara.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I booked two double rooms. One guest was arriving before me and I had put him on the check in. Front desk checked him in and gave my other room to someone else who had a similar name to me. When I arrived with my party they gave me keys to two rooms. I go into one room and scare the crap out of someone who had been given my room. Hotel only had a single room left so one of our party had to sleep on the pull out couch. Brought this to the attention of the manager the next day. He offered 5000 hilton honours points as compensation. Fine. Check out. Turns out they billed me for three rooms. And only gave me 3000 hilton honours points. Still dealing with head office to rectify.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

First of all let me express my sincere appreciation for the time you spent sending your feedback. Let me offer you my sincere apology for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay, we are deeply sorry. Also let me clarify this, the 3000 Hilton Honors Points were given to you for your stay, we are also giving you the 5000 Hilton Honors Points the manager offered to you as a compensation. As for the charge can you please help us providing us a bank account statement? To clarify this situation.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I would like to recommend this hotel if you are visiting the city. all the staff is always friendly specially Meztly ,Rene and Alex. I have stayed here many times , very easy to get around by uber or car.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I stay at Hampton Inns more than any other chain. This location is a good one with many restaurants and points of interest nearby. A safe neighborhood for walking around and plenty of transportation options. The room was a little smaller than what I am used to, but amenities were the normal of what one expects of this Hilton chain. The bed a little smaller as well, but the usual quality bedding. The shower was leaky and the faucet not working correctly. Also the hairblower was not working right...but I believe that was being taken care of. The complimentary breakfast had a couple local twists, but also the usual waffle iron, cereals and yogurt plus fresh fruits. Front desk was efficient though not overly friendly. Secure, free parking under the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

First of all let me express my sincere appreciation for the time you spent sending your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, there's nothing that makes us happier than make you happy. We appreciate your comments and we for sure are taking them on account to work on every aspect.