“Yummy!”

Ranked #182 of 1 490 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our first meal upon landing in Guadalajara, and the sushi is so good! It's conveniently located on Avenida México, a couple of blocks away from the Chapultepec district, a very lively area in Guadalajara with lots of arts and crafts during the weekends. Prices at Toyo are reasonable and the food is amazing. I tried their rice bowl with eel sauce, and it was delicious!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

After being absent for a couple of years, the first place I wanted to go after arriving in Guadalajara and was I pleased food was amazing! Freshest seafood, not to mention the fish, we had Tuna sashimi thinly sliced, just to start, plus a few nigiri's salmon, hamachi etc. Too much to eat so little time! Tempura a-ma-zing! Service was excellent, also there was a great selection of beer sake and wine to dine with. Looking forward to next time in town !

Reviewed 28 November 2016

It is not often that I find a good sushi, this place is fantastic, the seafood is really fresh, and this makes all the difference when you talk sushi.
the ramen soup is gigantic, but really good, the impressive selection of beers is really good, lots of beer from all over the place, really good, really nice place to go.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is the 3rd time I visit this restaurant, only that this time I was somewhat disappointed with the food. I ordered a beef Tepanyaki and frankly I have had better ones in other places.
What is still great, is the huge selection of different beers. Though the staff isn´t quite aware, what they have in stock and what not. I asked for a Bock beer and was told, the didn´t have one in stock. But going to the refrigerators they stock up with the beer I found it myself.
May be it was a bad day for the meal, because the other two times I had better luck.
The toilets are quite small and an uplift could´t do much harm to them.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I eat at this restaurant every time I am in town. It is much more authentic than other places. They have fresh ingredients and a variety of dishes, from sushi rolls and cones to fried rice, soups, and noodle dishes. I love the variety of soy sauces that they offer- low sodium, regular, with jalapeños, and with lime juice. The service is great and the prices are very reasonable.