“AWESOME!! The website is true to the "what you...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
SNOW1998
Houston, Texas
“AWESOME!! The website is true to the "what you see is what you get".”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I loved this villa! The hospitality that I was given was more than I ever expected. When I arrived, I was greeted and shown the grounds and the owner provided a map of the city and recommendations on places to see and eat. The landscaping is just beatiful. I am so glad I chose a Villa over a hotel. I wish I could have stayed there longer, it was like a second home. Everything you need is in walking distance, also there is a taxi service arcoss the street. The Chapman family are wonderful and respectable. I would visit this Villa again! I even got sick during my stay and Mrs. Chapman provided some very useful tips to help me feel better. I would suggest this place to stay to anyone. Very private, safe, freedom to walk around and relax. Your room is cleaned, there is a kitchen, and the views are breath taking!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the owners, the privacy I had, the landscaping, and the freedom of having the comfort of home
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
San Dieto

kamelot-n...
albany ny
“going back SOON”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in October 2012

private, separate haciendas (authentic Mexican cottages with perfect decor); wonderful, cozy, comfy, safe accomodations; great "hosts" on site; gorgeous grounds, pool (heated on weekends); very easy access to public transit and ALL necessary services (banks, ATMS, markets) and many desirable services (coffee shops, restaurants, interesting and safe areas for strolling, even after dark); safe gated complex, with great guests in other haciendas - I was only there for a week, but I made friends with virutally everyone there. I'm going back soon, so you may NOT take my favorite hacienda (maybe I will tell you which one is my favorite after I check out...)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Canada
Reviewed 23 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing