“Live like a local, not like a tourist”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

plgol
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Live like a local, not like a tourist”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I've stayed at Villas de Bellavista with my wife and daughter on 3 occasions now and each time in a different house. The property is stunning, the kind of gardens and architecture that Cuernavaca is famous for. The owners are delightful people, always available for advice and assistance but never intrusive. The staff is friendly and conscientious. Our last stay was in Villa Xochimilco,and like the rest of the units, it was clean, comfortable and charming. I've been coming to Cuernavaca every year for over a decade and have stayed in a variety of places. This is by far my favorite set-up because it allows me to feel at home in Cuernavaca, not like a guest in a hotel room, but like a resident of this beautiful city.

Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing