“Great Service”

Vallarta Transfers and Incentives
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Are you coming to Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta or Sayulita? if you need a private transfer or shared transfer, we offer you one of the best options of shuttle. Also if you need transportation for large groups, events or weddings visit our web page or call us.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was my wife's birthday trip and we had the kids so I splurged for private shuttle service to and from our Resort.
I am so glad we did because it made the whole thing so much easier and less stressful.
I cannot say enough about Luis our driver. He really went above and beyond. We got the service back to the airport a little early and my wife was curious about a town we were driving by so Luis stopped and took us around to a shop and a fish taco cart. He got out and walked around with us, translated and got us good deals while out. He also recognized that I wanted to make sure we were going to make our flight :) so he kept things moving and got us to the airport with more than enough time.
Really made a great end to the trip. Thank you Luis!

Lluvia S, Gerente at Vallarta Transfers and Incentives, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your review!!

We are truly glad to hear that! For us is a pleasure to make your vacations stressful!

We really hope to see you again soon in our beautiful town!

All reviews
"transfer service"
"pvr airport"
"clean vans"
in 3 reviews
"arriving at the airport"
"company based"
"reliable service"
"shark tank"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 11 reviews
"holding a sign"
"friendly driver"
in 4 reviews
"hyatt ziva"
"safe driver"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Look, if you want to take a cab from the airport, I cannot dissuade you. I don't like to take cabs from the airport in Mexico. First, I like to arrive in Puerto Vallarta without having to worry about waiting. I just like to get there with everything lined up. That's why I picked this company. Our driver was a true gentleman. I won't embarrass him by calling him out by name. He was perfect. Just a true sweetheart to all of us. You can take a cab, but will the cab driver tell you about his home town in the mountains? How it just now got internet? No, they won't, most likely. Our driver made us feel like he was welcoming us home. Telling us about his child who was still in school in mid-June. Telling us about how his parents were learning how to text. Welcoming us to his country as if we were not foreigners; we were guests.

We were comfortable. Not because of leather seats and cocktails. We were comfortable because this sweet man opened up to us about this wonderful country as he drove us. If you can get this honesty elsewhere, I encourage you to embrace it. If not? Vallarta Transfers.

Does it cost more? A little. You don't have to hassle with the timeshare guys or wait in line for a cab in the sweltering heat. That, alone, is worth the extra money.

If you need to be back at the airport at a certain time for your return home, they will make sure that you not only do not miss your flight, you will have time for a meal. They will make you feel at home. They will care for you. Like you were family. That's worth a few extra bucks.

I'll put it this way: we will be back to PV next year. And the year after that. Etc. And we will ALWAYS use this company.

You should too.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate all your opinion!

We are very grateful for this review and for knowing that our co-worker gave you a good service.

For us it is very important to know your opinions as this motivates us to continue giving the best of us.

We truly hope to see you again soon in Puerto Vallarta!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

At first I was skeptical because I was not sure if this was a legit company but after reaching out both by phone and the online chat feature on their site, I realized they were legit. Everything was great! The driver, Sabio, was at the airport waiting on us with the waters and Corona's we had requested and he was very helpful in pointing out places as we drove to our home. Once it was time to go back to the airport, Sabio was on time and had the biggest smile. I would definitely use this company again especially if traveling with a large group.

Hi Felix,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate all your opinions! This motivates us to give our best service.
Our goal is to make you feel safe and at home!

and again thank you so much, we really hope to see you again soon in Puerto Vallarta!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Ordered a Van for our transportation to the airport but did not show up so we took a taxi instead. Did get an email from them stating that the driver must not have seen us and that he was there at 11.40am. There was virtually nobody at the lobby at that time, only a few fellow travelers and us. Nobody came in with a name sign or asked us if we ordered any transportation. Waited 15 minutes after pick up time and ended up taking a taxi. The good thing is that they gave an option to pay in cash so at least I did not have to ask for a refund, but will just using taxis next time.

Lluvia S, Gerente at Vallarta Transfers and Incentives, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Jenn,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all our reviews, this allows us to improve our service.

This kind of situations hardly ever happen, but they happen, our driver was in the lobby waiting for you, he asked directly with the bell boy, but it seems like they didn't had your luggage under your name yet. When this happens, we need to wait until the bell boy tells us he do has the luggage, so we normally are 20 minutes early to prevent this kind of situations. We are really sorry about all the trouble we caused you. Anyway, if you have had done your payment with credit card, we would have refunded you your money back. In name of all our team we truly apologize.