“Fabulous view, location, and staff”
other travellers have booked this property
Gourmet  kitchen Living Room Bathroom Entrance
Bedroom
Suite Sitting Room
Penthouse
Pool & Sundeck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GenaF30
“Fabulous view, location, and staff”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Had the best time!
The house is older however it has history, culture, amazing view, fabulous location. Yes it is up hill and it is tough when you have been walking all day but for 50 pesos you can get a ride back up to the top!

Pool was perfect!

Leo is such a wonderful woman, thank you for all you did for us!! I would stay here again and again.

If i had to say one bad thing that would be the beds are slightly harder than I am used to.

However overall this was the best week I have had in as long as I can remember. Thanks Jerry and Irene

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ograte1
Bandon, Oregon
“Fantastic view!”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me start off by saying I never got tired of the view, really. The house is situated on a hillside with a panoramic view of everything. In the evenings most nights you can watch a large Marachi band play at a restaurant right below the house, it was a treat every night. The walk down to the Malacon is about 5 minutes, the walk back up is steep, and not too bad unless your in terrible shape. I liked the house, it had the rustic charm I wanted to experience while in mexico. The down side is that it hasn't had much upgrading done, if any. The pool is listed as unheated, yep it was. I would guess about 60 degrees, the weather was in the 80's. it didn't get used much by adults or teenagers because it was hard to acclimatize yourself to it. I would of desired some evening swims, not happening. Really, the pool was our only big complaint, sure not a deal breaker though. Now the good part...The true highlight of the house was the cooks. Leo and David. They were great host and wonderful people. The food they served was unsurpassed in taste and presentation. I have ate alot mexican food in many areas and I am here to say they are top notch. All sauces from scratch, everything was crazy good. We had previous plans of eating more dinners in town, after their meals it would of been a downgrade, so we ate in house mostly. Honestly if they were cooking at another place I would be staying there instead.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the chefs.
Liked least: the unheated pool.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing