“Great Condo in the heart of Puerto Vallarta”
other travellers have booked this property
Overview / alrededor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Overview / alrededor
Baño / closet
de la regadera al closet
Entrada
Terraza
9 escalones sobre el primer piso
alrededor desde la terraza
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
amigo1948
Old Town, Maine
“Great Condo in the heart of Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Some times you do not get what you expect, but in the case of this studio/condo, I got more than I expected. I have been here for a month and will be here until early Dec.. The condo is a true delight, in a friendly and warm Mexican neighborhood, but at the same time just a short walk to the beach or the Malecon (Boardwalk) and shops. Also a fruit and vegetable market just two blocks away. I am more than pleased with this condo and this vacation spot. There was a problem with the hot water when I first arrived, but I E-mailed Jeff, the Rental Manager and within an hour I had hot water. There have been no other issues and again I am very happy here. Also the phone which can be used to make FREE calls to the US and Canada is a wonderful added convenience which has allowed me to keep in contact with family and friends back home in the states. If you are looking for something that has all of the comforts of home I would recommend this studio condo.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of the comforts of home, it really feels like home
Liked least: I can not think of a thing that I did not like.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing