“Excellent food and freindly staff”

Las Gueras Taqueria
Ranked #425 of 1 149 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have been going to Las Gueras for the last 5 years. We have always found the food to be fresh and excellent. Open at 7pm. Best to get there at 7:10pm or so as it fills up quickly. To finish your meal they make custom crepes which are also delicious.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

A friend of mine recommended this restaurant so I wanted to check it out. I am so glad that I did, it is a little off the beaten path of the El Malecon, but still a short walk.

I ordered 12 Taco's, I tried every kind they had, and they were all fantastic. They also have a nice selection of sauces and toppings to put onto your Taco's.

The service was quick, I had a glass bottled Coke, and my friend had some purple root drink, I forget the name, I tried it, pretty much no taste but I guess it is supposed to be really healthy for you to drink, there were a lot of people drinking them.

The Taco's came out fast! They are a little on the smaller side so that's why you order so many, but that does not matter because they are very inexpensive. I added my sauces and inhaled the Taco's, then ordered some more.

And almost as good as the food, was the fact that it only cost me about $3.50 US, yeh, you have to love that. :)

2  Thank tiga31328
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We stopped here as part of our Vallarta Eats Tacos After Dark tour (you NEED to do a Vallarta Eats tour by the way). This place was so good that we came back another night! This place is so good and the prices are fantastic. Great service and such great tacos and homemade salsas. If you want great tacos for dinner, you have got to try this place! You can order outside and they will bring it in to your table with all of the fixings to go along with your tacos.

1  Thank JeenaC
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I am always searching for the best flavor experience any where I travel. This place not only didn't disappoint, it blew me away with amazing flavors. We had the al pastor tacos and first bite was incredible and it got better from there. The spicy avocado salsa was delicious and perfectly tuned to heat without killing your taste buds. I will be back as often as possible!

1  Thank WScottPhoto
Reviewed 4 June 2016

My husband and I were lucky to be staying right up the hill from this amazing find. We ate there each night for 4 nights. You can't beat their al pastor tacos - the seasoning was just right, the fresh pineapple and corn tortillas delicious, and the minced onion and cilantro added a touch of brightness - no salsa needed.

4 tacos were about US$3.50 total. They seem to be open for dinner from 7pm onwards only.

This tacqueria appears to be featured as part of a local food tour that highlights some of the best foods in the city. Go find out why it made their list.

2  Thank LaMaoomba