“Nice Beach Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The Casa Nicté is located at 52 Venezula, just one minute from the Malecon (boardwalk).
The View From Our Terrace Vallarta Sunset -- On Our Beach
The Terrace From the Living Room
Charming Stained Glass Windows off the Spiral Staircase
View of Living Room from Spiral Staircas
A Boat Sails by Our Villa at Sunset
Looking north up the beach from terrace area.
Looking south across Banderas Bay with the Rosita Hotel breakwater in the foreground
Looking northwest across Banderas Bay to Punta de Mita.
Looking toward Entrance from Main Floor area.
Stairs from main entrance coming up to dining room/living room/kitchen area
Looking onto Main Floor from Entrance.
Looking in from the terrace to the main floor and to the dining area in the background
Master Bedroom with View of the Ocean
Kitchen overlooking Banderas Bay. On same level as dining/living room Cooking never looked so good!
Master Bathroom
Upper bedroom has queensize bed with large sundeck and beautiful view of the beach and Banderas Bay.
Upper Bedroom With View of the Ocean -- has Large Sundeck/Terrace Overlooking Beach & Ocean!
Upper Bath with Lovely Stain Glass Windows in the Background
Upper Level Bathroom
Entrance level bedroom has two twin beds which, upon request, can be converted into a kingsize bed
Bathroom with shower is adjacent to entrance level bedroom
Looking north from terrace watching a family enjoy the beach.
Our Beach!
Beach looking South at Rosita Hotel & Northend of Malecon!
Enjoy watching swimmers and fishermen from the terrace.
Our Beach at Sunset -- Right Out Your Door!
The End of Our Street At Sunset
Another View at Sunset
Entrance Arch to beach by Casa Nicte front door.
View of Casa Nicte from Our Beach (After a Rain Storm)
Entry Level Bathroom
Entry Level Bathroom
Entry Level Bedroom
Upper Sundeck Off Upper Bedroom -- Gorgeous Views of the Bay!
Upper Sundeck from the Beach
Master Bathroom
Upper Sundeck Off Upper Bedroom -- Relax!
Patio/Sundeck off Living Room w Pool in Background -- Right Over the Beach!
Sundeck/ Terrace Off Living Room -- Great Place for Breakfast or Evening Drinks!
Our Pool Surrounded by Buganvillias Flowers
Our Pool -- It Has Since Been Remodeled -- New Deck and Pool
Dining Area Off the Living Room -- Our Cook Can Prepare Your Meal!
Living Room
Living Room
Charming Dome in Kitchen Ceiling that Overlooks the Ocean!
Our Spiral Staircase with Stain Glass (A Domed Roof Is Above This -- Charming!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Crystal R
“Nice Beach Stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this beach house from October 29-November4, 2015. The home was exactly what we needed. It was close to everything from the grocery store three blocks away to the Malecon, which was three blocks in the other direction. There was very little noise from partiers due to it being Halloween and also from Day of the Dead celebrations, even with us being right on the beach. Marta, the housekeeper, is excellent and will work with you to make your stay enjoyable.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Elsa1021
Los Angeles, California
“beyond perfect”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This house is beyond perfect !!! First of all the location is a plus, It is within walking distance of the Malecon you can walk to pretty much anywhere from here no need to get a cab. Prior to our stay I had a thousand questions for John the owner, he answered all of them immediately via email. We had booked this house for the weekend that PVallarta got a hurricane alert, John warned me about the situation and had no problem re scheduling our stay. The house has a very nice relax décor it was perfect for our family the rooms are pretty large, plenty of space in the living room, patio and balcony. In the night you can hear the waves crashing, you get a perfect view of the sunset and moonlight from the balcony. There is also a pool where we all played in with the kids once it got too dark to play in the ocean. This house is 100 times better than what the pictures on tripadvisor reflect. My family and I have stood in hotels before and I must say this house was way better than a hotel. We were able to have family time under one roof, when the kids went off to sleep , the adults stayed up socializing and enjoying the moon light glaze across the ocean and into the living room. I highly recommend this house there is also a laundry room with a washer and dryer which came in handy with 3 kids , we were able to wash while we played in the beach.

Liked best: location
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Ian Frank...
“Great place to celebrate my 55 birthday”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I was happy with my decision to rent this villa.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. This place is close to everything and you still have a great beach at your door step.
The cleaning lady / cook is fantastic. She makes this Villa a perfect choice.

I will be back and THANK YOU.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Smithrob7
Chico, California
“Great Place, good friends, it doesn't get any better! PV and CASA NIcte' Rock!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

What started out to be a graduation trip for my daughter and family, turned into a girls trip with 5 of my best friends. I don't no why Americans are so afraid of going to Mexico, Puerto Vallarta is the second friendliest place in the World!

I booked this house because of the location and the authentic Mexican decor, and it exceeded all my expectations. The house was perfect and just what I wanted and the location was beyond perfect! I liked it so much I'm considering renting a condominium right next door to the Casa Nicte'. When I travel, I like to be in the community and although the Malacon is nice and touristy, I fell in love with the surrounding area. The neighborhood is very safe and although I was with friends, I would feel comfortable walking alone.

This was my third time traveling to PV, and I will never stay at a hotel again; Casa Nicte' felt like home to me and I'm hoping to come every June! One night Martha, who takes care of the property fixed us a fresh Red Snapper Dinner, with rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, and home made tortillas! It really doesn't get any better than that, she did all the shopping and after a long day on a sailboat, we came home to the perfect meal with the perfect host! We invited Martha to stay and eat with us and she now has lot's of friends in California. Martha you were awesome, and I look forward to seeing you again.

John was super easy to deal with and we were provided transportation to and from the airport. The driver even took us to Walmart to get all of our groceries for the week, but I also found out that there is a Grocery store within walking distance to Casa Nicte'.

If you go snorkeling, make sure to go with PV Dive Shop, talk to Sue or Mark, they are amazing and take smaller groups so it's more enjoyable. We saw two seahorses! I also recommend taking a water taxi to Yelapa and make sure to get a slice of Pie from the Pie Lady. We also did a tour to the Botanic Gardens, tequila tour, and a stop at Jerry's OK Corral, in Cabo Corrientes, get the fresh seafood special for two, I promise it will be the best meal you have ever had in your life.

I have been to Cabo, PV, Cancun, Playa Del Carmon, and Puerto Moreles and this was by far my favorite Mexico trip yet, and I think it's because of the friendly people in PV and staying at the perfect beach house, Casa Nicte' !

Robin

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being on the beach and the neighborhood around the property
Liked least: I really can't think of one thing to complain about, it was the Perfect Vacation!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
lightning...
Surrey, Canada
“Party in Paradise”
Reviewed 16 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

My initial contact with the owner John was excellent. His response to my emails was fast and he was extremely helpful, accommodating and truly values great customer service. Such a pleasure to deal with in a world full of internet scammers.
The location is incredible. A paradise that is so close to everything. The beach is at your doorstep. The Malecon is 2 short blocks away. A large grocery store (Casa Ley) is 3 blocks away. Multiple great restaurants within 1-5 minutes walking distance. However, its beachfront location was also a downfall for us on 2 occasions. The house is on the corner of a public beach access. So on a Saturday night we were woken up at 2am by a loud gathering of locals. We slept with the windows open and it seriously sounded as if the party was going on inside our bedroom. On another night, people were lighting firecrackers around 1am. They must have been quarter sticks of dynamite because it was so loud it shook us out of bed. I don't fault the owners. It's out of their control and we did stay over New Years so maybe this is a rare occurrence.
The house itself has incredible character. Everything was in good working condition and if it wasn't, the house manager Joel is only a phone call away. Their policy is if something is not right, don't just live with it..call Joel (on the house phone with free local calls). The housekeeper Marta is adorable. Not only great at keeping a clean house, but full of stories and useful information. The house has almost everything we needed; laundry facilities. bath and beach towels, bottled water dispenser, kitchen utensils. The only thing we had to go and buy was shampoo. My wife did not bring a hair dryer so she was stuck trying to air dry out on the balcony but at least there was a superb view to enjoy. The WiFi was decent but at times, running 4 devices really slowed it down.
We felt very safe. Sleeping with the windows and balcony door open to take full advantage of the calm sound of waves and cool ocean breezes. There is a lock box to store any valuables and there are no problems walking through El Centro at night.
Overall, Casa Nicte is an incredible place to stay and I would return here again.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The partying outside our bedroom
Travelling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing