“Great location in a well-kept building”
other travellers have booked this property
Huge Private Terrace and living area
Private dining terrace off kitchen and living room View of living room into terrace and kitchen beyond
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Huge Private Terrace and living area
Private dining terrace off kitchen and living room
View of living room into terrace and kitchen beyond
Another view of the living room
View of dining and kitchen from living room
Bright, airy and clean kitchen
View to dining area from kitchen
Bright clean bedroom facing an interior patio
View into bathroom. Contains rain shower head.
Exterior of Building
Rooftop terrace accessible to all
Rooftop terrace accessible to all
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
“Great location in a well-kept building”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed here a week and wish I could have stayed longer (I was in the hotel zone fthe second week). It's close to the Malecon, local buses, fresh fruit and veggie markets, street vendors, and a river is just behind the building. I enjoyed sitting on the large patio listening to the local families going about their business, and everyone in the neighbourhood was friendly. There's street noise of course, but once I shut the bedroom door at night I didn't hear anything. The local buses are only about 8 pesos (~55 cents CDN) anywhere in town, and it was only about 25 to 30 pesos to take a bus to the Botanical Gardens or Bucerias. By chance I met one of the owners, and he was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Management Response
24 Nov 2017
Hello, thank you for the review. It is a vibrant neighborhood, and everyone is very helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you are looked after.
Fun2trave...
Penticton, Canada
“Would do it all over again”
Reviewed 14 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

If you are looking for the real deal Mexican experience then this is the place for you! My 14-year-old daughter and I were lucky enough to stay in one of Steve’s wonderful apartments for two weeks. Only 9 or so blocks away from the beach makes it far enough away from all the tourists but still close enough to hit up the beach every day. The only taxies my daughter and I took were the ones that took us to and from the airport. Steve’s apartments are close to major bus routes, dentists, a pharmacy, grocery store, as well as tasty restaurants and amazing food vendors.

Let me tell you a bit about Steve’s place. We always had our doors and windows open to enjoy the view, sounds, and breeze. We never once cooked a meal although the kitchen was stocked. We enjoyed eating our take out dinners underneath the sky on our huge patio. The apartment came with lots of towels and linens, jugs of bottled water, and great water pressure in the shower. Having a washer and dryer available for use was a huge plus. Having a glass patio door in the bedroom makes for some great ventilation but keep in mind that if you are going to sing along to Celine Dion during a lazy Sunday morning it will probably carry up to the other apartments! This apartment was the best deal I found on line plus Steve is the best temporary landlord! He’s like Yoda…there when you need him but never hovers needlessly. He is invested in his apartments and it shows. He keeps all the common areas meticulously clean and makes sure everything is in working order for his guests. Be sure to hit him up for the best restaurant advice or possibly some Sunday morning karaoke ; )

All laughs aside what really made the holiday special for my daughter and I was the neighborhood! On our second day we made an effort to buy some bouncy balls and hoola hoops for some of the neighborhood kids (best 3 bucks I ever spent). From that moment on my teenage daughter spent almost every evening being a kid again and playing catch with 15 or more kids out in the street. Yes, we continued to buy more balls, okay so in the end it turned out to be like 20 bucks but totally worth it! My daughter looked forward to getting back to our apartment every night so she could hang out with her new friends, some of whom she still keeps in contact with. I was lucky enough to make some wonderful new friends like Monsa and Martha who run a small family restaurant just a few steps from the apartment. They make amazing tacos and even taught me how to prepare authentic Mexican salsa! Across the street from the apartment is a lovely young family who were more than happy to share some of their homemade ice cream, a few beers and some laughs. Have I mentioned that neither my daughter nor I speak a lick of Spanish? There were one or two people in the neighborhood that spoke some English but really what it came down to was that almost every single person in our little community was very friendly and inviting. If we were really stumped then we would bust out our translator app. My daughter and I never felt unsafe, never got sick and wrapped up every evening hanging out with our new neighbors. Sure I took my daughter on a zip line tour, checked out the botanical gardens and went on a horse back ride through the rainforest but it was Steve’s apartment and his neighborhood that made for our best holiday memories.

Liked best: Neighbourhood
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
OrvT
Mill Valley, California
“Lovely Old Town P.V. Apartment”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

As advertised. Lovely corner apt. with a large deck connected to the living room and dining room + rooftop area for hanging out at sunset. This is the real Puerto Vallarta.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Carmen W
“I was so happy when I opened the door to my 7 day apartment”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I felt in love with the lay out of the apartment, spacious, bright, full of beautiful plants, love the French doors. Always had a nice breeze coming through. This is the first time I've travelled solo to another country and Vallarta was the best place to start. I felt safe in the apartment and in the neigborhood. Steve is a wonderful host. I was able to spend time visiting with Steve and I learned that he loves his home and the neighborhood, and it shows by the way he takes care of it.. I am definately going back and staying at Steve's place. I totally recommend it. The apartment is near wonderful food stands, restaurants, markets and much much more. Thank you Steve for making me feel at home. Cheers!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like the brightness, layout, I felt like part of the apartment was outside
Liked least: Not having the time to stay longer in Vallarta at Steve's apartment
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stokenchurch
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing