“Amazing View!”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Owaissa Traditional Vallarta Style Home
Casa Owaissa Traditional Vallarta Style Home Casa Owaissa Traditional Vallarta Style Home
Check Availability
Another Wow Sunset
Entrance Stair Well to Casa Owaissa
Casa Owaissa
Private Pool and Patio
Our Staff;  Memo and Norma they do an excellent Job taking care of Casa Owaissa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shelly759
Camrose, Canada
“Amazing View!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We spent one week at Casa Owaissa in January of this year.The property was lovely and the pictures do not do this home justice.The staff kept the property emaculate they were very helpful and Norma ( house keeper) was one of the properties best assets.The home was perfect for 2 couples and we found our beds to very comfortable and the property very well maintained.I should mention that there is a considerable amount of steps leading up to the home, so this would not be suitable for anyone with a disability or who is elderly and finds steps difficult. We found the steps well worth it when you reach the residence and see the amazing view and wonderful pool area. We had all travelled to Mexico many times in the last 10 years and have previously stayed at 5 star all inclusive resorts and we all agreed that we would likely never do this again. Staying in a home like Casa Owaissa, with its beautiful views and private setting was simply perfect and one of the best vacations ever !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: amazing view and great staff
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Jun 2013
Thank You so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, and write this wonderful review of Casa Owaissa.
I do agree that our Staff Norma and Memo are our best assets, they work very hard to make sure that every guest has an enjoyable and memorable vacation. I will be sure and pass your comments on to them.
Thank You again for your review.
Montreal
Reviewed 14 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

14 Apr 2013
Sylvain:
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation stay at Casa Owaissa. We do look forward to your return to Casa Owaissa and Paradise.
Lionel & Garin
NV
Reviewed 16 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
16 Jan 2013
Shawn and Emmanuel:
We are so pleased that you have found your Puerto Vallarta home away from home. I will pass your wonderful comments along to Norma and Memo.
Thank You so much for choosing Casa Owaissa. We look forward to your next visit to Paradise.
Lionel & Garin
CO
Reviewed 4 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

4 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation experience at Casa Owaissa.
I am so glad that you had a memorable stay at our very special home in paradise. We are looking forward to your return one day to beautiful Puerto Vallarta and Casa Owaissa.
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 10 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

10 Aug 2012
I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time at Casa Owaissa. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in this review.
I will look into the pre arrival shopping list and see if I can help solve the language barrier, thank you for letting me know.
I do look forward to your return next year.
Lionel Cunningham
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing