“I want to go back...”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Claudia F
Los Angeles, California
“I want to go back...”
Reviewed 23 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Staying at Casa Yvonneka was exactly what I needed along with my close friends..
It’s so inviting and so relaxing, the staff takes such good care of you. The food and drinks are so good, I can still taste the margaritas.
The rooms are all named and each have a unique style, and all beautifully decorated..
The view is spectacular looking over the bay, I couldn’t get out of the pool, for me that was the perfect place to be especially at sunset.
Downtown, where the shops are, its really close and easy to get there.
I can’t wait to go again with more friends so we can continue with the fun that we have at Casa Yvonneka

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the specatular view
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing