“Simply......WONDERFUL”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BBoyle_21
Paulina, Louisiana
“Simply......WONDERFUL”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I just returned from a week of bliss. Casa Alegre was our home away from home and was a perfect "point A" for vacationing in PV. We were walking distance of everything we wanted to do while there. The reservation starts with Jeffery, who walks you through the entire process and answers any and all questions you may have, and then is handed off to a wonderful staff-Sarah, Ricardo, Gloria once you are about to arrive. We opted for airport pick-up, grocery delivery and chef services (all which I highly recommend) and lends to a very carefree vacation. The condo is in the Alta Vista neighborhood and this adds to the true charm of PV. Every neighbor we encountered throughout our stay was courteous, respectful and helpful and treated you as one of their own.

Chef services with Maria was an experience not to be forgotten. Her menu is extensive and she even made us home made sangria which was delicious. We opted for 1 of her seafood dishes and her special soup and both were very tasty. Her son Daniel assists her and is a fine gentleman with a superior work ethic. It was my birthday that day and Jeffery supplied the birthday cake which was great! Thank you Jeffery for the special touch! We had some PV friends who we haven't seen for sometime and when they stopped by they all were in awe of the place....yes its that nice!

We are already trying to work out how and when we can return and have found a city which we feel will be our "home away" for years to come. Do yourself a favor and contact Jeffery and leave everything in his and his staffs hands and you will not be sorry for the choice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: entire package
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
20 Jul 2013
Brian,
I appreciate your kind words and recommendation. It sounds like you made the most of all of the services we offer and I am happy that my staff was able to make your stay enjoyable and worry free. Your birthday dinner sounded lovely and I am glad you enjoyed your cake! Looking forward to having you back again soon.
Jeffery
MT
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers

Rugged travelers
NJ
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing