“Spectacular Cozy place for two”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nick N
“Spectacular Cozy place for two”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My partner and I just finished a week in PV and stayed at Celeste for one night. The rest of our stay was at another condo we rented from Jeffery. We had plans that night to do the Rhythm of the Nights show, but after checking into Celeste the rest of the world was put on hold. We didn't want to leave this spectacular place, it's views and private pool which we stayed in for hours. The location is great and only a few blocks from one of the main roads Basilio Badillo. It's a bit a hill to get to the condo but that's expected in PV. The climb is worth it though. We'd definitely stay here again. Huge thanks to Jeffery and his team (Sarah, Ricardo, Enedina) for making our vacation a great time.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
IL

Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
3 Aug 2013
Scott,
Many thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to let others know about your holiday experience. I agree that Celeste has some of the best views in town! It sounds like you made the most of the outdoor living space with the pool time and outdoor cooking and dining. We pride ourselves on having the best staff in town so I´m glad that came through for you. Hopefully your next trip to Vallarta is not too far off! Be sure to be in touch when it is time to book your accommodation.
Jeffery
MN
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing