“Awesome”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Palapa Bar
Beach to Right of La Villita
Beach to Left of La Villita
Beach in front of La Villita
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

martins0n...
Edmonton, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a beautiful place nicely located and with five star service . Staff made u feel at home and all your needs were looked after in a top rate manner . The house had plenty of room for our group of 20 . It was one of our best vacations and we are planning a trip back there. Highly recommend this place to stay . You will not be disappointed.

31 May 2017
Hello Wayne,
I am so glad that you all enjoyed the trip and experienced our 5 star service. We look forward to having you all back again soon!
All my best,
surveysmi...
Edmonton, Canada
“Another fantastic trip!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my second trip to the Villa with my family. In addition to being an absolutely lovely property, the staff are so kind and went above and beyond (once again) to ensure that all of our needs were met!

I recommend Casa la Vallita to anyone travelling to Puerto Vallarta!

Your age range 35-49
4 Apr 2017
It was wonderful to have you all back at La Villita and I am so happy that you all had a chance to gather again down in PV. We look forward to seeing you in a year or two.
Lisa G
“Amazing Everything!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location and villa is amazing! I was co-leading a group retreat here and it was the most magical experience. The villa is big and spacious yet cozy and communal depending on your mood. The staff was incredible and so was the view! I miss 4pm guacamole and all the chef prepared sun set dining. Can't wait to go back!

4 Apr 2017
Lisa,
You did some really powerful work while at the villa! I am so happy that we could host and provide the perfect location for the 'Permission Retreat'.
Until next time,
cricket20...
New York City, New York
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great villa, clean and spacious. Even better in person than the pictures! Staff is excellent as well as the food. View is spectacular and had a great time! Would 10/10 go again!

Your age range 18-24
Krista K
Brooklyn, New York
“The Ultimate Oasis for a Women's Retreat and Luxury Living”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I facilitated a women's retreat at Casa La Villita and could not have been more thrilled with the caliber of care, service and amenities we received. The on-site staff was continually attentive to our daily needs, and went over and above all expectations when they served our special 'blind folded dinner' which I'd curated for my group. Karla is a dream to work with - she's thoughtful, attentive to detail, generous and kind. The workshop room we gathered in daily has beautiful light and views of the luscious garden. It was perfect for the kind of healing work we were doing. I'll definitely be facilitating the next retreat there and can't wait to return!

14 Mar 2017
Dear Krista,

I am so thrilled that you had the opportunity to experience the oasis in our garden and our new workshop room, designed specifically for groups like yours in mind. We are lucky to imbue it with the kind of spirit and empowerment that your group brings.
We look forward to having you return again and again!
Karla
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing