“The Perfect Spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset From Patio Up To The Rooftop Pool
Kitchen Bar
Towel Art
Shower
Livingroom
Livingroom opens to corrider terrace
Entry
Sunset From Balcony
Roof-top Pool
Paddleboarding
Playa Camarones Beachfront Blue Flag Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Monterrey, Mexico
“The Perfect Spot”
Reviewed 13 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010
person found this review helpful

I went on a romantic vacation November 1-7 at this location- from the start Susie was wonderful. I had to change my dates after giving my deposit- not a problem. we just changed rooms the last night since others had booked 401 starting that day. we stayed in 401 and 301. I had been planning a trip to PV for some time, but was unsure where to stay. I emailed multiple places thru trip advisor, and Susie was the first to respond. she took the time to answer all my questions, was helpful, and went the extra mile. I was able to make arrangements to have a romantic setting waiting for us when we arrived-it was perfect.

from the start when you check in, the staff is great- helpful, friendly, bilingual. able to make recommendations for the area. Checkout also couldn't have been easier. we had a late flight leaving that afternoon- it was not a problem staying in the room until 6. nobody hassled us, everything was smooth as could be.

We had initially wanted to rent a car, but ended up not due to the deposit required- it was not needed. This location is perfect, within walking distance to everything, right on beautiful cobblestone streets. There is a supermarket across the street open until 2am. we bought stuff for sandwiches and things, the kitchenette was great! it is fully stocked with dishes, microwave, toaster, blender etx. there is even a burner top if you wanted to do more intensive cooking. there are taco stands and cafes all around the condo- even with the beach club closed still we didn't miss it at all. the condo is right on the beach- parasailing is available outside the door! you go to sleep to the sound of the waves, it was incrediably soothing and relaxing. the boardwalk is right there- we walked to everything. during the day there are shops and activities, and at night the clubs open. the stores are open late, and there was other artists and activties going on locally on the boardwalk.
Many people are afraid to visit Mexico right now- I couldn't have felt safer. it was a perfect trip. it is easy to catch a cab if you want to go to other locations- we went to the marina the last night and went on a boat ride on the bay. it was affordable and easy. I shopped, ate, relaxed, it was as easy as can be. the shops were all very affordable, I was able to get items to take home without feeling hassled, pressured or cheated. The staff was perfect, the maid came every other day, anytime we needed extra towels we just asked. the view from the roof each night was spectacular. we will most definately be going back, and I cannot recommend this property highly enough. you will not be disappointed! if you want an authentic, relaxed, easy vacation- away from super touristy spots- this is the place for you. Susie will take care of you, and you have nothing to worry about going to this location. I hated to leave, and plan to go back often!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
13 Nov 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderfully detailed review. We are glad that you had such a wonderful time on this very special occasion. Looking forward to having you stay with us again.
Illinois
Reviewed 30 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

United States
Reviewed 24 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: quiet, peaceful, awesome friendly staff
Liked least: nothing!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Chicago
Reviewed 4 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful

4 Jun 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great detailed review.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and had such a great time.
The ipod connection on your wish list will be there the next time you are. We have previously played internet radio through our computer when we are there. We look forward to your next visit.
Louisiana
Reviewed 27 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

27 Apr 2010
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Beach Condos Nadia in Suite 301. It was a pleasure to have had you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing