Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Inspire24753876101

Everything at the Rosato Ristorante is amazing!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jun 2024
Everything is amazing! The food is delicious!
The attention you receive from the waiters is excellent! You need to make a reservation to get a good place. We got lucky and the place wasn't too crowded so we could speak and hear each other. I loved it!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    R 10 283
8.1 km from Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
R 8 487
Fully refundable
Enroll free for lower prices
    R 8 531
5 902
1 284
5 902
1 284
All reviews el mexicano fish and shrimp tacos chula vista asian restaurant lobby bar club level breakfast buffet hot dogs adult pool mexican night pool side beach area took great care recommend this resort great resort special shout other resorts
Selected filters
30 - 35 of 7 804 reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2024

We loved our stay. The staff was all amazing, Jessica Ernesto Patricia Juan Carlos Petra in housekeeping. Great location beautiful views!

Reviewed 8 June 2024 via mobile

Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is the place to come with family no matter the size. In this experience, my mom and I had the chance to spend time in the Sonne Club where we were treated as queens. From the chefs of the day to the lady/gentlemen that greeted us with kindness were superb in every moment spent there. The staff were: Ignacio, Rafael, Jessica, Natalia and Oscar. You will have a relaxing time in the Sonne Club. Bathrooms are clean, food is delicious and the atmosphere is relaxing. I will be coming to Fiesta Americana soon and looking forward on spending time at the Sonne Club.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Aqua_Colibri
Reviewed 8 June 2024

My experience at Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta has always been excellent. This time the staff went beyond and above since I had an unexpected injury. Yereida, the sweet lady in charge of keeping my room sparkling clean, assisted my daughter with the wheelchair. Darcy Bravo, made sure all my needs were met. He sent my dinner to my room that was previously scheduled since I couldn’t come downstairs. The Sonne Club staff pampered me as usual. They truly made me feel comfortable and at home. I’m coming back soon.

Room tip: Excellent location. Excellent Staff.
Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 8 June 2024

Great time great service 100 percent service was great food was really good the pool and bars were great and the bar tenders did a good job,
The rooms were all clean and the beds were very comfy, all in all great time here at fiesta americana and I would go again

Wonderful experience
Very clean hotel and very engaging and welcoming staff
Great amenities
Very kind staff
Loved our experience with
Esmeralda Liliana in lobby bar and other people at bar
Always checking on us