US$209
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$71
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$200
Hotels.com
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$163
Official Hotel
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$177
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel Posada de Roger(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$612
US$287
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

US$305
Reviews (3 011)
3 011 results
1 403
1 403
All reviewsvilla groupgold cardtimeshare presentationquiet poolall inclusive packagesales peopleactivities staffmain poolclose to downtownone bedroom suiteall inclusive planwater aerobicsthe wait staffbeach vendorsgreat vacationfood and drinksfamily vacation
32 - 37 of 3 011 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I booked this vacation and we never been to Cabo. This trip really made me fall in love with Mexico and the people of Mexico. Lalo at Bella California , Sunny at the Taco Bar and Tomhas at the Breakfast really made our trip speacil. They stood out with their extra customer service and friendly attitude. One day we hope to come back and visit again soon. I thought the food was going to be ok However it was better than expected!!!! Thanks You! This is our best trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing words, for your time and dedication to write your experience, we strive to exceed your expectations and making sure that you feel better than home.

We will pass on your words of praise to those that were involved in helping to insure that all were happy with this vacation and let them know that their efforts are very appreciated.

We look forward to being of service to you and yours in the future when you come home once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first visit to Mexico. I was amazed by many of the friendly staff at Villa del Palmar throughout my stay.

Kudos to Erick Reyes, the personal trainer who was there for everyone at the gym, making sure that everyone are being safe while we were using the gym equipment. He was genuinely answering our questions and suggestions are given to the users for preventing any injuries.

My appreciation to all of you that showing your colorful and rich cultures, absolutely amazing culinary, spectacular waterfront views, variety of activities for all ages.

Hats off to your very hard working employees who care about us.

Personally, I highly recommend visitors stay at the Villa del Palmar of Puerto Vallarta.

Fondly,
Peggy M Loo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

The management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I started this vacation as someone reluctant to sit by a pool and do nothing (I like adventure and culture travel). I ended this vacation as someone relaxed and wanting to return to Villa del Palmar as soon as possible!

This was my first time at an all-inclusive resort, but didn't get all-inclusive, so I was confused by some things at first (e.g. adding credit to my room account, charging individual devices for WiFi), but I got the hang of it. We aren't a family of big eaters or drinkers, so all inclusive wasn't needed, but it is an easy option for others.

I can't express how much I loved my relaxing vacation. The pool, beach, and amenities were perfect. The fitness centre was exactly what I needed. And waiters run by the pool at happy hours to make sure you truly are happy. We had a ground floor room and it was perfect. I'm now trying to convince my extended family to join me for another Villa del Palmar vacation. There is something for everyone at that resort.

Room Tip: We loved our ground floor room near the beach. It was accessible and quiet. But if you want a party room, book near the main pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank car0lynmarie

Dear Carolyn Marie,

The management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The water was turned off without notice. We were never given a firm timeframe on when it would be turned on. No comparable room was available either. The food was good and the staff was friendly. I just loathe the attitude from management. The lack of hospitality when it came to having our water turned off without notice made it apparent they could care less about how we enjoyed our stay since we had already prepaid for our stay. Oh and the time share people are incessant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Danny R,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

I am very sorry that your recent visit didn´t go as expected. Your feedback is highly important to us. Without hesitation we will take into consideration your comments to improve our service and prevent a recurrence of such an event.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for wich we are recognized.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people were friendly, the food was good and the drinks were cold and quickly served! Nice and close to the airport and town.

Fabiola and Diego were great upon arrival.

The dinner at the Italian restaurant t was great!

My kids loved the water slide!

It’s in need of room rennovations, the rooms are dated but very clean!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest, Christine S

“Friendly people” by the way you start your “fantastic” review, only make us feel motivated to continuing providing high quality service to each and every of our guests.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one for you and your family, specially your kids. I am sure that your feedback about the room it will be take in consideration.

I would like to thank you for having chosen Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa to spend your vacation.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Cordially,