Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
.....

A beautiful and quiet resort. Information included for celiacs/gluten free people

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 06 May 2024
This resort is a quiet and relaxing vacation spot, fantastic if you aren’t needing too much variety and activity. The staff are friendly and helpful, although many do not speak any English so that was a barrier at times. We especially enjoyed eating breakfast at the buffet restaurant where we could watch the boats come and go in the marina. There was always lots of food at the buffet, and a decent amount of variety. People with food allergies or health conditions must advocate for themselves.

Guests who are celiac/gluten free: most of the kitchen staff do not know anything about gluten HOWEVER you can be successful if you are confident in food basics and can advocate. I highly recommend having paper copies of a Spanish gluten-free card stating what you can/cannot eat (lots available on google). Some days, there were kitchen people who could help me and went above and beyond fetching me a safe meal…some days, they told me I couldn’t eat anything at all (which is not true). I stuck to the naturally gluten free items when I was unsure--there was always plenty of fruit, vegetables, meat/fish. Check in with concierge when you first arrive and notify them: Jorj and Diego will help you! Unfortunately, I did not get this message until the end of the trip. I did tell them about the celiac community and hope they can increase their knowledge around how we can be safe.
Date of stay: April 2024
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 07 May 2024
We appreciate you takin the time in leaving us some great comments. As you seen we are always working hard in order for give the best experience possible. Have a interaction with our guest in a more personal level. We know theres room for imporvement and we are working hard in order to make a difference for our guest. And Diego and Jorge want to thank you for mentioning how hard they both worked in order to help in your situation. We hope to see you back with us in the later future.
R 5 716
  • Tripadvisor
    R 7 281
10.2 km from Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort
Free parking
Enroll free for lower prices
    R 7 493
Reviews (3 159)
3 159 results
1 804
1 804
All reviews ocean side italian restaurant heated pool bell boy balcony room star resort entertainment staff make reservations manuel huber delicia pools pv bellboy iguanas servers daniel
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 3 159 reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2024

The staff were reasonable and the pools were nice. Everything else, don’t bother. I’ve stayed at 69 dollar a night Super 8s that had better facilities. Our “villa” had lots of space, but nothing else; no fridge of any sort, no microwave, so any leftovers we had from the couple meals we had off site couldn’t be kept. We didn’t have a single fully operational piece of plumbing; the shower and sink drains didn’t drain well at all, only the hot water side of the sink tap worked and the whole fixture was sitting at about a 15 degree angle from where it should have been. And the toilet did nothing but squeal every 10-15 minutes all day and night the entire time we were there, even after maintenance came to look. There was no wifi access anywhere but the lobby area, so without an international cell phone plan, forget checking emails or anything else unless you were in the one public area, the wifi didn’t even extend to the pool area that was less than 20 feet from the lobby. And while we paid for the “all inclusive”, two of the 4 restaurants had very limited hours and if you didn’t make a reservation for them by about 7 am, which had to be made the day you might want to eat there, in person at the front desk, you were not getting in. The buffet option did have lots of food, but the quality was barely better than the average Old Country Buffet and the other “snack bar” that had burgers/pizza/tacos was again edible, but I’ve had basic cafeteria food of the same type of quality. We were in Mexico for a specific family function, however outside of an absolute necessity, I would not recommend this facility, or frankly most of Puerto Vallarta, as a destination. If I want to spend this much money for a vacation, I’ll hop a plane to the Philippines or Europe.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sonia Rubio, Director General at Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

We appreciate you taking the time in providing some feedback. And we apologize for the inconviniance that you and your loves ones might of gone threw. We know that we have room for improvement. Thats why we appreciate every honest comment. Our resort has many future plans in upgrading many diferent areas. So we promise that you will hear many positve things about our instalations in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2024

I debated not giving a review , but after looking there seem to be alot of excellent reviews. I imagine these must be friends of theirs or people that have never been to an all inclusive in mexico...

We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa which was las renovated in 1980 I assume. The stove in the kitchen looked like a death trap, the sliding glass door handle kept falling off, there was no hot water tap in my bathroom, and getting towels and shampoo was a constant struggle. There is a fridge, but they don't provide room beers or even water. They tell you to use the refill stations at each building. My sister in law found only 1 buildings in the whole complex worked. Also they spray the floor with a weird red paint to make the tiles look new? So ur feet or socks are red.
The pool bartenders usually made one type of half descent drink a day. It became a game to figure out what it was.. the food at the restaurant was sub par, but the wait staff were AMAZING. The only GREAT staff imo. Also even with the front desk staff there was a constant language barrier. I understand it's mexico, but it was the worst I've seen. The manager speaks English well but the can only call her. She never comes to talk face to you. As a whole, it's mexico and I'm on vacation so you just grin and bare it, but wow. It was something new every day. And usually I'm very easy going on vacation.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chris e
Sonia Rubio, Director General at Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2024

We appreciate you taking the time in providing some honest comments. We take every comment very seriouse it helps us to identify what areas we need to look into. In every hotel as ourselfs we have a great concierge and our night manager both speak great English. Always open for any bad situations that our guest are going threw. They both listen to any mis understading that the guest might have. But we greatly appreciate knowing our resort and taking the negative with the positive..

Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

What a nightmare. I have tried to reach out with no reply so I’m going to give my honest review here. Our room was very weird. It had a non working kitchen and two double beds. The sheets were stained, and there was a tag from a clothing article beside one of the beds. It was there the whole week (I left it to see if it would be moved) there was also a wad of hair in the shower on the shelf upon arrival that didn’t move. Our phone didn’t work, and after someone came twice to fix it was told it wasn’t fixable. Walls were paper thin. Could hear the people next door sneeze, could hear their tv. That was just the room.
They were filming a movie here when we were here. Parts of the hotel were restricted, movie staff all over the place telling us we couldn’t go places. Adult pool was only open one out of the seven days. There was no wait staff at the pool as we thought there was.
Food was not good anywhere but the Italian restaurant, which was only open two days.
The walk to the beach and other pools was long. My partner had just had knee surgery and only once was it brought up that there was a golf cart that could bring her. We never seen that golf cart.
I would like to talk to someone about my experience, but have tried every avenue and have not heard back.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time in providing us with your honest comments. Upon reading the different situations that you went threw. We would like to apologize. There were many ways that we could of helped in many of what was mentioned. But sometimes the lack of the comunication, plays a big factor in resolving any situation. But we take every comment very seriouse and will look into the matter.

Reviewed 2 April 2024

Beautiful location great service and they have the best life guards who saved my life when a sudden tide pulled me in, two life guards came to my rescue. I owe them my life and I truly appreciated their professionalism, my whole family thanks you. KP

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sonia Rubio, Director General at Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

We appreciate you being able to take the time in giving us some feedback. And we all heard the horrible accident that you went threw. We were all very worried for your well being. And are so happy that you made a recovery from this hard amd tuff ordeal. And hope you give us another opportunity to add beautiful memorys.

Reviewed 29 March 2024

We just came back Wednesday March 27.

Let me first start off by saying this is our second time at this resort and it’s a Fantastic place to go with or without kids.

The resort is clean the food is sooo good, drinks cold and the staff is amazing. The concierge was extremely helpful as is most staff we had the pleasure of dealing with. The marina is right next door with sooo much to do ( we spent a lot of time here this trip as we had no kids). We enjoyed everything the marina had to offer. However if you’re a pool laze around kind of person this is a great spot with 2 pools on ocean side ( one heated),with a great snack bar. There is 2 big pool facing marina where the buffet is, all pools have swim up bar.

Take a chance on this place and honestly disregard the negative comments. Remember this is a different country so adjust your standards and I promise you will have a great vacation. Remember to tip as everyone is working hard the same way they do here anywhere and just because it’s an all inclusive this does not mean tips include!

Thank You Vamar Vallarta for another fantastic vacation see you again friends <3

Room tip: The pools are first come first so go early, remember to tip ( US 1$) it goes a very very long way( most people don’t).
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammy P
Sonia Rubio, Director General at Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to provide some constructive critisium every day we try to do our best. Better the interaction with our guest. And its humbling when people notice the hard work and dedication that our hard woring staff does every day. And what can i say that you havent mentioned already. We hope to see you back with us in the future..