Reviews (3 773)
3 773 results
2 453
2 453
All reviews casa magna las casitas champions sports bar victor aguilar mikado restaurant marina area breakfast buffet swim up bar ocean view chief concierge short walk to the marina pool concierge great pool close to the airport bell staff minutes from the airport cab ride
92 - 97 of 3 773 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay was outstanding! We wanted a getaway for our anniversary with no kids to relax and enjoy ourselves. The service was exceptional, the food was good, couples massage at the spa was awesome, but the property is located a short walk from the marina area that offered lots of additional restaurants when we were ready to go off property. Can’t beat the 5 minute trip to the airport either!
We will be returning again and again...

1  Thank Mark H
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mark H,

Thank you so much for staying with us, trusting us with such a special oocasion and taking part of your time to do this lovely review, which is so helpful to us and we truly appreciate!
I'm so glad to learn that you had a fantastic time with your wife and we would love to repeat the experience very soon. You're always welcome here at home!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were so happy staying at the Marriott Puerto Vallarta.
Awesome food ,fantastic Staff and service. The spa is amazing. Beach has big surf. The pool is beautiful. On the Marina is a bonus. Not as busy and good food.

1  Thank Karl O

Dear Karl O,

Thank you very much for being your choice in Puerto Vallarta, I'm so glad to learn that we met your expectations and could provide you and your wife with a memorable experience.

We'll be so happy to welcome you again and keep knowing each other, this is your home away from home!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was my 2nd trip to Puerto Vallarta. Last trip we stayed in Nuevo Vallarta which is too far from town. This hotel is a very nice , in a good location, the service was great.
Everyone was incredibly helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WhereToGo101

Dear WhereToGo101,

Thank so much for coming back! I'm so glad to learn that you loved our town and our friendly people made you come back! You're always welcome here!

We'll be ready for when you want to come back, our doors are always open for you.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this trip last summer with a 6/16/18 wedding and was impressed with all the photos, believe me it did not disappoint. Our server Francisco Avelino was absolutely fabulous to us making the pool experience amazing. We will always make sure he is there when we come back. Warren and Suzana at the front desk went above and beyond to make us feel at home everyday. The staff was truly a delight to be around and made you feel just like you were part of the family. I will continue to recommend this place to family and friends and will be spending our Anniversaries from here on out with this family. Thank you all the staff and Ernest Aguirre (Host) for always keeping us up to date on the activities and with especially the World Cup scores. Till next time Adios Marriott PV we will miss you!

2  Thank sapipa5

Dear sapipa5,

Thank you so much for trusting us for such a special occasion as your honeymoon. You are indeed part of our family and it's a joy to learn that you felt that way.

Thank you very much for the intent to recommend, we really appreciate it!

We are already excited to welcome you again, we know we'll meet soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the BEST stay at the Marriott Puerto Vallarta! Everyone was incredibly friendly and the property was beautiful! I can’t say enough about all of the staff - especially Ernesto! He was a great welcome host and always made a point to say hi and make sure we were being taken care of every time he saw us. He even found Mitzy the cat for me to pet! We tried the ceviche and tequila bar, las casitas, mikado, and ordered by the pool. Every meal was delicious, made even better by all the amazing staff and reasonable prices. I can’t recommend the Marriott and Puerto Vallarta in general enough! We will definitely be back!!

3  Thank abbeylaclede

Dear abbeylaclede,

Thank you very much for staying with us for a romantic getaway! We're all very glad that we met your expectations and your time with us was what you expected and deserved.

We really appreciate your lovely words on our staff, especially Ernesto, who will be so excited to hear from you.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again, you don't need an invitation because this is your home in PV!