“Excellent Sunset Cruise”

FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome Aboard! The Stella Maris is a 50ft Coast Guard Inspected and Approved Vessel. She is fitted with the latest safety gear and electronic fish finding equipment, rated to carry 43 passengers. We will take you fishing, snorkeling or on a beautiful sunset cruise!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Bernardo is such a gracious host! We went on the Sunset Cruise and had a great time. He gave us a wonderful tour of all the sites of Puerto Vallarta and he's very knowledgeable. He is also a celebrated personal chef, so the beverages and snacks we're fantastic. Our son had such a good time that he took the fishing trip two days later. Will recommend this cruise to all our friends and plan on coming back next time we are in Puerto Vallarta.

Bernardo C, Owner at FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you very much for your great review. We work very hard to make sure everyone is having a great time. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

All reviews
"lines"
"crew"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I rented this boat for a private business event, I was so pleased with the service, quality attention to details. Bernardo was a perfect host, will recommend this boat for any event. Coming back next year.

Bernardo C, Owner at FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are very glad that you decided to go out with us. As I mentioned over the phone we work very hard to insure that everyone has a great time. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The best fishing guide around!! The crew does what ever it takes to make it happen. They know the water very well the fish pattern. All in all i wouldn’t pick any other fishing guide.

Bernardo C, Owner at FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We work very hard to make sure we take you to where the fish are. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I wanted to do a sunset cruise with my nine year old son but was finding adult only ones until I came across this company on facebook. It's family friendly, reasonably priced, and enjoyable for both adults and children. The views of Puerto Vallarta from the water and the sunset were lovely. The manager, Bernard, cast out a couple fishing lines and let my son reel in all three fish caught during the cruise. This was so exciting for him and he learned about fishing from Bernard, like showing him the different lures and the fish finder next to where the captain steers, how to hold the fish and more. This excursion was definitely a highlight of our trip to Puerto Vallarta!

Bernardo C, Propietario at FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We work very hard to make sure everyone is having a good time including kids! Im very glad that Ivan had a great time and he was the lucky angler this time!
Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2018

First of all I wanted to go fishing in Puerto Vallarta by myself and looked around for a fishing trip with other people so I could enjoy the fishing as well as exchanging some talk and fishing stories with other people.
Was recommended by a friend here in PV and it was a great choice, we went bottom and trolling fishing in the bay, I had a lot of action catching groupers and macks, we trolled as well catching mostly spanish macks, I was personally atended by the manager Bernard he was so friendly and always looked around if everything was ok or needed something, I got my lunch (which they included) and some sodas at the food stand, the crew was friendly and profesional
Overall it was an awesome fishing experience specially if you go by yourself! Will definitely repeat again the price cant be beaten for $89 bucks

Bernardo C, Propietario at FINtastic Fishing Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you very much for your great review! We work very hard to make sure everyone is having a good time!
Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon!