“Wonderful stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Yes this is you private pool oasis. Great sun year round and room for your imagination.
Fridge c/w ice and water UV filtered ,stove, micro way, convection toaster oven, and all utensils. Court yard off main living space. Humming birds abound.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Court yard off main living space. Humming birds abound.
Dinning area.
1st king bedroom
2nd king bedroom
Sitting area to play cards or read on the top floor with fantastic view.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michelle...
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I was seeing my family for the first time in over a year, meeting my niece for the first time. So I wanted to find a place we could enjoy quietly, where having an infant and a toddler wouldn't be stressful.
The home was amazing! Lots of stairs but every level worth the effort. Pictures just can't do it justice.
Comfortably furnished with anything you could need. Couldn't figure out the TV to save our lives, but the WiFi was great so the kids got Netflix on the iPad a couple times. Not much time for it anyway.
It was perfect!

Rayden K
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This authentically Mexican property is in a prime location in the heart of downtown pvr. It's approximately 3 blocks away from the famous malecon which has everything you could possibly need in regards to shopping and dining. You can also easily catch a bus or hail a cab to take you anywhere else you choose to explore.
The property itself has 4 floors, each equipped with a full bathroom as well as a view to look upon the floor beneath it.
The first floor has lush gardens surrounding the refreshing pool with lounge chairs to catch some rays.
The second floor is the perfect set up for entertaining. The kitchen was fully equipped and then some. The dining table is the perfect setting for a full spread meal.
The living area adjacent to the kitchen is so comfortable that my friends and I all took a turn having a siesta at some point on our trip.
3rd floor has 2 king size bedrooms both with a fan and aircon which is a must!
The top floor was my personal favourite; cozy white couches, sun and even though the neighbors were so close, it had the perfect amount of privacy.
It was an amazing time and staying at this property made it such a unique experience that I wish I could do it over again.
Thanks for the hospitality!!!
* I would not recommend this property to anyone with mobility limitations as there are quite a few stairs as well as an incline from the malecon.
* Advice to anyone that doesn't want to get lost: there is a dancing couple statue on the malecon... this property is straight down from it.

Management Response
30 Apr 2017
So glad you guy had a great trip in our home. Our home is hard one to put to word, but the smiles on faces as you remember your trip says it all. Guess I will have to ask all guest for send picture. Hope to have you all return real soon.
Sally and Phil
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing